Friday, August 25, 2006

Thursday!

I will be very tired when I come back to Johnstown on Labor Day Monday September 4th!
The reason why I will be tired when I come back on September 4th is because the night before I come back I will be up until 1:00am in the morning announcing the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon on WNEP from 9:00pm to 1:00am Sunday Night the night before I come back to Johnstown!!
Wednesday and Thursday been very busy for me!
Been making Graduation Cards for my friends who are leaving today at 2:00pm at Graduation in the Gym! Mine will be in december unless I decide to go into another program. Some of my friends are graduating and comming back and going to a different course!
I know 4 who will be doing that.
Didn't know you could do that but I guess you can!
I heard some very awful news around 4:15pm Thursday Afternoon.
Do you remember I went in to a girl room name Barbara Stambaugh on Monday night?
Well, On Thursday Barbara was kicked out for doing something. She won't be back next term.
I don't want to say what she did on my e-mail.
I am really upset that she got kicked out.
I really liked her.
Oh well
''More Fish in the Sea''
It was a emotional Thursday night
Saying bye to people is very hard.
Some people gave me their phone number and e-mail address!
When I come back 10 days from now on September 4th I will have all new girls!!!!!!!!!!! Some old ones too like my prom date Monquie Morris who will be comming back!
Some girls are going to have rooms in my hallway at my end of the hall too!!!!!! How cool that is!!!!!!!
That why they move the Wheelchair people to make way for Walkers and some of those walkers are Girls!!!!!!!
I am staying where I am at because I need a door with a combination lock so that why I am not moving rooms.
Now I get to be close to girls next term!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Ladies Man!!!!!!!
I made it through another term!
A successful term once again!
What a great term this was!
All my classes went great and got great grades!
It was a fun summer here in Johnstown Pennsylvania!
I got a Autographed Baseball from the West Surburban Little League!
They also gave me a throphy for attending all their Baseball Games all summer long!!!!!!!!
I was invited to their end of the year Picnic and had a great Time!
This has really been a great summer!
It really has!
I hope you got my new class schedule for the Fall term on my e-mail on Wednesday!
If not, I will have it on again here on my e-mail network next week!
Next week my e-mails will be comming from my house from Nazareth Pennsylvania!
I will be leaving Johnstown sometime after 11:00am Today Friday and will return back here in Johnstown around 1:00pm on Monday September 4th!
9 Days at home!
I will be sleeping in all 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs:I'm Proud to be an amercianBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen to your heartYou're BeautifulBad DayHave a Nice DayCome sail awayWho says you can't go home
Movies of the week on Monday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
West Surburban Little League Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!
PA House Man!
The PA House will return on September 25th!
Can't Wait!!!!
I miss the PA House!
Here is my announcing schedule for this vacation from working with kids:
Tonight Friday at 6:00pm I will go to the Nazareth Football Scrimmage then come home to announce the Steelers at the Eagles NFL Football Game then go to bed!
Saturday I will do my radio show at 11am then at 3:30pm I will announce the US Championship at The Little league world series on ABC then at 7:00pm I will announce the Phillies at Mets Baseball game on UPN 57 Then stay awake to 12am to listen to Brooks St. Ives on WBCB!
Sunday I will listen to Keith Groller from 10am to noon on the sportsmonster 1230 as he will say hi to me then at 1:00pm Will announce the Phillies at Mets Baseball Game on UPN57 then at 3:30pm on ABC I will announce the Little League Final at Williamsport then relax all night!
Monday I will do my radio show at 11am and then relax all day and all night! Monday will be a relaxing day!
Tuesday I will do my radio show at 11am and then at 7:00pm will announce the phillies at the washington nationals Baseball game on Comcast!
Wednesday I will go visit Nazareth High School from 9am to 11am then come home to do my radio show then at 7:00pm will announce the phillies at washington nationals on Comcast!
Thursday I will do my radio show at 11am then at 7:00pm will announce the phillies at Washington Nationals baseball game on comcast and at the same time will watch the jolly joe timmer show on rcn4!
Friday First Day of September and 1st Day of Football I will do my radio show at 11am then will go to the Nazareth at Pleasant Valley Football Game at 7:00pm then come home and announce the BIG TICKET on WFMZ From 11:00pm to 12AM!
Saturday I will do my radio show at 11am and then at 1:00pm will announce the Atlanta Braves at Phillies Game 1 of the Doubleheader on UPN57 Then at the same time will watch the Laffayette at Sacred Heart Football Game on RCN4 and then at 7:00pm Will announce Game 2 of that doubleheader between Atlanta and The Phillies and stay awake to 12am to listen to Brooks St Ives on WBCB!
Sunday I will listen to Keith Groller on Sportsmonster 1230 from 10am to noon then announce Atlanta Braves at Phillies Baseball Game on UPN57 At 1:30pm then at 9:00pm on WNEP 16 In Scranton I will announce the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon from 9:00pm to about 1:00am in the morning!
Monday Labor Day I will get up early and come back to Johnstown and arrive here around 12:30pm Turn my computer on and turn the MDA Telethon on and leave that on until 6:30pm and I am working in the rec hall starting at 3:00pm!
That is my announcing Schedule!!!
Some fun activities comming up here in the Hiram G Andrews Center in September!
We are going to Johnstown High School to watch High School Football Games on September 22ed and on September 30th!
How cool is that!
We are going to a Fair on September 7th which is a Thursday!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Labach, Keith Groller Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!
See you Monday Morning from my House in Nazareth!!!!!!!

No comments: