Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

How are you?

How is your weekend?

I hope you are having a Great Weekend!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

I am great and having a great time!

Hanging out with Girls and Watching Football Games on TV and Listening to my favorite Radio People!

Feel Free to im me at nazoeagle1

Also, Feel Free to email me at: nazoeagle@rcn.com

Go Penn State!

Last Night Friday I went to the Johnstown Trojans at Richland Rams Football Game here in the Johnstown Area!

It was fun!

Go Eagles on Sunday at the San Franscio 49ers!!!

!I will be Watching!

What are you doing all weekend?

Check back on Sunday Night for another e-mail!

Have a Great Weekend!

Ladies Man!

PA House Man!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Weave!!!!!!!

See you on Sunday night Everybody!

Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: