Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday!

Sunday I went to Special Olympics from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in the Gym!
It nobody from this school.
It is a outside group and they come to our school and use our gym!
They come every Sunday from 1pm to 3pm!
They are fun to watch!
I go watch every Sunday!
Last week they had Volleyball
Yesterday on Sunday they were playing Tennis!
How was your Weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything special?
1 more week until the PA HOUSE Returns!!!!!!! 7 days from now!
Next Monday September 25th at 1:00pm!
I can't wait!!!!!!
I really love watching the PA HOUSE!
It about time they go back to work!!!!!
Next Monday might also be the day that my School District back home the Nazareth School District will be going on strike.
I hope not. I been told by a school official at Nazareth not to discuss it too much on my e-mails until Friday!
After Friday I am allowed to say something about the Strike.
I am great!
Things hre in Johnstown are going great!
Classes are Great!!!!
Thursday night I was dancing with 9 Girls at the Dance!
Friday night I worked alone. There was a Birthday Party in the Rec Hall! They asked me if they can have a party and I said they could as long as they clean up after themselves.
Also Friday Night I watched CBS News with Katie Curic and then I listened to Glen Mac on WIP Radio who is now on Friday nights and now works Tuesdays-Saturdays in the Football Season instead of Mondays-Thursdays and Saturdays.
Also Friday night I closed the Rec Hall at 10:45pm and then came back to my room and watched the BIG TICKET On WFMZ From 11pm to 12 Midnight!
Saturday woke up at 10am and listened to Jody Mac on 1050am in NEW YORK From 10am to 11:30am and Glen Mac on WIP Radio from 11:30am to 3:00pm and on my other Computer I watched Laffayette Football in the Afternoon and then Laffayette Soccer at night at 7:00pm on RCN4 and closed the Rec Hall at 10:45pm and then came back to listen to Brooks St Ives on WBCB 1490 From 11pm to 12am!
Gary Laubach did double duty on Saturday on RCN4!
Sunday Got up at 10:00am and went to Lunch at Noon and ate Filling, Mashed Potatoes and Chicken then for Dinner I had Mcdonalds and at 1:20pm to 3:02pm I was in the GYM Watching the Special olympics which was alot of fun to watch and then came back to watch the Finished of that NY Giants at Eagles Game then watched the NEW ENGLAND At NY JETS Game and then at 8:00pm watched the Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys Game on NBC And then closed the Rec Hall at 10:45pm!
I do go back and forth from my room and the REC Hall 2 times a hour to make sure kids are Behaving.
Wednesday there is a trip to a Drag Race at the Pittsburg Racetrack in Pittsburg
A 2 hour Trip
Not sure If i am going or not.
When I signed up back in August I did not realize it was a 2 hour ride.
I thought it was only a half hour drive.
I don't do well on long trips.
I get car sick like that one time when I went Snow Tubing Federal officials have issued a nationwide warning about bags of fresh spinach.The F-D-A says some may contain E-coli bacteria. Workers removed the bags this morning. The warning has been issued nationwide because it's not known Exactly where the tainted spinach came from or how widely it has been distributed. Most of the spinach crop this time of year comes from California. About 50 cases of E-coli infection, one ending in death, spread across eight states, including: Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, Oregon, New Mexico, Utah and Wisconsin. Food and Drug Administration officials say they have a "significant" e.coli outbreak on their hands. So far, it appears fresh, bagged spinach is the culprit. "No specific lot or brand or product has been identified at this time. Based on this information, the FDA currently advises consumers not to eat bagged fresh spinach, at this time." That means all fresh, bagged spinach and the FDA does not advise cooking the spinach in order to kill the bacteria. Symptoms of e. Coli infection include: diarrhea, vomiting and more severe complications like: anemia and kidney failure. Children and the elderly are particularly susceptible. In Wisconsin, where nearly half of the cases have been found, health officials are urging people with e-coli symptoms to see a doctor. "Persons who have consumed fresh bagged spinach and experienced illness should seek medical care from their health provider." Health officials say the e.coli cases have been "increasing by the day" and some expect this outbreak could get worse before it is contained. In Washington, Cases were reported in 19 states, including Pennsylvania. About one third of the cases, including the one fatality, came from Wisconsin.
I hope you are wonderful and had a great weekend!
Stay tuned for another e-mail on Wednesday!!!!!!!
Friday I am going to the Bishop Carrol at Johnstown High School Football Game!
That will be Fun!
I am defintely going there!
No backing out of that like I might on Wednesday with that Drag Racing!
I love Football!
I can't wait to Friday!
Have a Great Weekend!
Another e-mail on Monday!
PA HOUSE MAN!
Nazareth's Number 1 Fan
Songs:God Bless the USABless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen To Your HeartYou're BeautifulBad DayHave A Nice DayWho Says You Can't Go Home
I listen to all of them 2 times everyday on my big computer when I turn it on and before I turn it off at night!
I have 2 computers!
I have my laptop
I also have a big computer by my bed where I listen and watch stuff on!!!!!
I can actually watch 2 things and listen to something at the sametime!
How neat!
Movies of the week will be comming your way on Wednesday!!!!!!
I found out who my OVR Counselor is back home!
I emailed her at 4:00pm Friday Afternoon!
We will see if we get a response back.
Everybody that responed to that on my Friday e-mail really like the Idea of me to take more classes in January.
Even my Teachers here at Johnstown that I had and still have that I talked to about it including my Employment Expections Teacher Ms. Kucera told me to Go For it!
I have her from 3:00pm to 4:00pm in the NTSS Lab on Mondays and Wednesdays!
I hope my counselor here at the school will back me up and help me get this to be a reality!
I have a really nice counselor name Mrs. Marshall who really cares about kids and have a special heart!!!!!
Everybody need that since they work here!!!!
I know I really care about everybody that I have met in Elementry School, Middle School and High School at Nazareth!
When somebody gets hurt or dies It really upsets me.
I think everybody in Nazareth can agree with me.
When the Nazareth Field Hockey Team got in a Bus Accident with a motorcycle a few years ago I could not sleep that whole night.
I was worried Heck about those Girls on that bus.
Also in High School that Cafeteria Monitor Barb Thomas Died in a accident the same night that I saw her in school.
That was spooky.
I really have a good memory to remember all these stuff.
My Senior year I was in a all girl Yearbook Class!
I was the only boy in that class with 9 girls!
That was the best!!!!!
I won't ever forget that!
Did you watch the EAGLES Game Sunday?
They blew that Game
They were winning 21-7 in the Third quarter and lossed 30-24 in Overtime.
I don't know how they blew that game.
They are losers!
I give up on them!!!!!
Nazareth Blew their game on Saturday night too aganist central catholic.
I heard we should of won!
Instead we lossed to Central 19-15
A bad Penality call I heard.
Diruff this Friday night.
Homecomming Week this week!!!!
We Better win our Homecomming Game!
Go Steelers Tonight!
They Play at 8:30pm at Jacksonville!
I guess I will watch!!!!!!!!
I have to since I am in steelers country!!!!!!!
I am better than last week!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: