Monday, September 25, 2006

Sunday!

Lots of stuff went on this weekend.
We had a motorcycle in the bulding, Parents fighting in the Cafeteria and we had a boy carrying a snake around the school around his neck.
We had everything this weekend.
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I am Wonderful!
Had a good weekend!
Friday Night I was at the Johnstown Trojans at Richland Rams Football Game!
My Attendent was talking to the Johnstown Cheerleading Coach and he asked my attendent where we were from
We said the Hiram G Andres Center!
He told my attendent he would have his cheerleaders come see me at halftime!
At First I thought it was only a joke.
They really came over to see me and talked for a good 3 minutes!!!!
I was surrounded by 23 Cheerleaders!
That was neat!
I was totally speechless and my Face got all red!!!!
On Saturday after Dinner I was walking from the Cafeteria to my room with my other Attendent and we A Boy came out of one of the DORMS with a Snake around his neck.
I ran in F DORM And went out the back door of F Dorm and came back to my room from the outside.
My attendent looked back and saw I was gone.
She wondered where I got to.
There was no way I was going to go by that snake.
I would have nightmares forever.
That was Something else.
I never saw that boy before.
He must of been new.
Also, Friday night there was a Motorcycle going through G Dorm.
That was umbelieable.
I think it was a toy motorcycle.
Sunday at Lunch there was a fight between 2 Parents and their daughter and her Boyfriend.
The Girl's Parents did not like her boyfriend and they tooked their Daughter home with all her stuff.
She Discharged.
It is very Sad.
I really like her.
All over a boy.
Lots of Drama
I really can't believe I saw a snake in the bulding.
Sunday I went to the Special Olympics in the Gym!
I was there from 1:21pm to 3:00pm!
It was fun!
They played Volleyball.
They come to our Gym Every Sunday!
I go every Sunday!
They are Fun to Watch!
It surely was a wild weekend here at the Hiram G Andrews Center.
No Strike at Nazareth!!!!!
There is SCHOOL Today!!!!!!!!!!
I AM Very glad to report that!
I was getting scared on Thursday night that we were really going on Strike.
They now have 40 days to come up with a contract!
The Homecomming Dance went great!
I would of came home for that if it wasn't for this trip to a High School Football Game!!!!!!
We have a lot of exciting things comming up!
We are going to the Johnstown Holloween Parade on October 25th
Holloween Dance on October 30th!
Christmas Dance on December 14th!
We have the Prom on Thursday November 16th!
Another Prom!
Nobody here in Johnstown is happy today.
The Steelers Lost.
28-20 to Cincinnati
They really stink this year.
LET'S GO STEELERS!
My Eagles won on Sunday 38-24 over San Francisio 49ers!!!!!!!
My Eagles are having a great year!!!!!!!
GO EAGLES!
This is the last week of the 2006 Baseball Season.
The Phillies are leading the Wild Chase!
The Big Question is:
Can we hold on to the Wild Card Playoff Chase and get in the Playoffs?
I am really hoping we do!
Go Phillies!!!!!!!
All my classes are going Wonderful!
Enjoying all of them!!!!!!
Movies of the Day:
ALL RANKINGS AS OF 09/25/2006 Top Movies 1. Flyboys 2. The Black Dahlia 3. Everyone's Hero 4. Jet Li's Fearless 5. The Illusionist 6. The Last Kiss 7. The Covenant 8. Gridiron Gang 9. Invincible 10. Snakes on the Plane
Top Cast/Crew 1. Channing Tatum 2. Scarlett Johansson 3. Lindsay Lohan 4. Jessica Alba 5. Jet Li 6. Johnny Knoxville 7. Demi Moore 8. Eva Longoria 9. Bam Margera 10. Jessica Simpson
Songs of the Day:God Bless AmerciaBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen To Your HeartYou're BeautifulBad DayCome Sail AwayIt's My LifeHave A Nice DayWho Says You Can't Go Home
More Songs on Wednesday!
Have a Great Monday and Tuesday!
Another e-mail on Wednesday!
PA HOUSE MAN!
LADIES MAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
I will be watching the PA House all this week as they are finally back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you on Wednesday!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!

No comments: