Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday!

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
I WILL STILL HAVE E-MAILS NEXT WEEK IF THE NAZARETH SCHOOL DISTRICT GOES ON STRIKE ON MONDAY
EVERYBODY WILL STILL GET E-MAILS FROM ME!!
PEOPLE WERE WORRIED I WOULD STOP EMAILING BECAUSE OF THE STRIKE.
NO WORRIES THOUGH
YOU WILL STILL GET E-MAILS FROM ME!
I PROMISE I AM NOT GOING ON STRIKE!
I HOPE THE TEACHERS WILL STILL HAVE TIME TO EMAIL ME WHILE THEY ARE WALKING THE TICKET LINE.
They have 1 more meeting on Thursday.
Hopefully they can figure something out.
I will be very upset if I can't go to the High School Football Game on Friday night.
The Rec Hall told me I might not be able to because there is only 1 person working all weekend and we need 2 vechiles.
I will be very upset if I can't go.
Very very upset
I have been really looking forward to it.
How is your week?
Are you having a good week?
I am doing good!
All of my classes are going great!
Not enough classes to worry about signing up for Tutoring this term.
I only really have 2 classes that involves writing with a pencil or pen.
Sociology and Psychology!
The rest of my classes are all on the computers. No writing in them.
I am not going to the Drag Racing tonight because of the noise and it a long ride there and back and because it suppose to be cold.
I am hoping and praying I can go to that Football Game Friday night!
Tuesday night I went to the Dance!
Was Dancing with the Girls!
Important News:
I got a e-mail back from my ovr counselor back home and she asked me what I want to do.
I told my counselor here at the Center what I want to do and we are working on it!
I am intrested in going into ASB Accounting in January.
It can be a lot of work and time but I feel I am up to the task!
I love working with Numbers.
Extra Education is a good thing!
I can get a better job with a associate degree.
In ASB Accounting I would get a associate degree!
In the program i am currently in I only get a Diploma.
OVR Has to approve it and sign off on it and all that
I will let everybody know what will happen!
I don't think many people understood why I wanted to stay here longer.
In this world today anything that we say, people take things the wrong way.
That what wrong in this world anymore.
5 years ago that was not like that.
Also these days, people are more strict about their jobs than they were 5 years ago or 10 years ago.
We all need to have fun at whatever we are doing every now and then!!!!!
I guess we all have to be careful how we talk about things and do stuff anymore in this world.
People thought I just love it here and just wanted to stay.
That is not the Case.
I want to learn more.
PUT MORE KNOWLEDGE IN MY LITTLE OLD BRAIN OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Of course it would be great to be here longer but that not what my goal is.
Songs of the Day:God Bless AmerciaBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen To Your HeartYou're BeauifulBad DayIt's my LifeHave A Nice Day
Have a great Wednesday and Thursday!
This is Homecomming week at Nazareth!
What a time for Homecomming.
Right before a possible strike.
My buddies go back to work at 1:00pm on Monday!!!!!!!
The PA HOUSE Returns Monday!!!!!
I can't wait to watch the PA House on Monday!
I have watched that for 7 years and my 8th year on Monday!!!!!
Reminder:Don't eat Spinach. It might get you sick or even kill you.
Don't eat Spinach!
That is comming from Dr. Weave!!!!!
Dr. Weave!!!!!!!
PA HOUSE MAN!
DANCE MAN!
LADIES MAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!
See you on Friday!!!!!!
A Special Announcement on if the Nazareth School District goes on strike I will have their Final decision on my e-mail on Friday!
Hopefully I can stay there is no strike on Friday!!!!!!!

No comments: