Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday!

I Made it all weekend without no Hospitals!!!!!!!!!!
I know people were worried about me on Friday when you got that late afternoon e-mail.
I thank you for your concern!
I was really not well on Friday and had trouble getting through my 8:00am class without coughing on Friday!
I am feeling alittle better!
I am still coughing.
I slept really good all weekend!
Other than being sick I had a good weekend!
NEW RECORD:
6 STRAIGHT SUNDAYS GOING TO SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!!!!!
September 10th 2:20pm to 3:12pmSeptember 17th 1:20pm to 3:02pmSeptember 24th 1:21pm to 3:00pmOctober 1st 1:07pm to 3:08pmOctober 8th 1:05pm to 3:00pmOctober 15th 12:57pm to 3:03pm
Those are the times I been at Special Olympics!!!!
UNFORTUNTELY IT WILL SNAP THIS COMMING WEEK THOUGH.
No Special Olympics this Sunday October 22 because they have a tournament out of town.
Not Sure what I will do this Sunday between 1pm to 3pm to replace that time.
They will be back next Sunday the 29th!
I guess I can live through 1 Sunday without them.
I stayed here at the Center on Friday Night.
I did not go to the Johnstown Football Game.
I PLAYED IT SMART And did not go.
It would of been too much air for me.
I did not want to take a risk of getting Phoemoenia
I hope to be all better for this week's game!
Bedford at Johnstown Football Game This Friday night.
Horseback Riding this Tuesday Tomorrow Night!
Another week of the PA House!!!!!!
They are back after a week off last week!
They will be in session this week at these times:
Today Monday at 1:00pmTuesday at 11:00amWednesday at 11:00am
I will be watching the House All week!!!!!!!!
How was your Weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Former Rep. Gerry Studds, who became the first openly gay member of Congress when his homosexuality was exposed during a teenage page sex scandal, died early Saturday. He was 69.
Studds died at Boston Medical Center several days after he collapsed while walking his dog, his husband said. Doctors determined his loss of consciousness was due to a blood clot in his lung.
He will be missed!
Former Phillies right-fielder Johnny Callison has died at the age of 67. He died Thursday night at Abington Hospital.
Callison was a three-time All-Star, and might be most remembered for his three-run, 9th-inning home run in the 1964 All-Star game that won the game for the National League.
He was signed by the White Sox in 1957 but played the majority of his career with the Phillies, between 1960 and 1969. In 1964, Callison and Richie Allen led the Phillies to the brink of the World Series before a calamitous downfall in the last two weeks of the season.
He also played with the Cubs and finished his career with the Yankees in 1973.
He finished his 16-year career with 226 home runs, and was a fan favorite in Philadelphia.
Johnny will be missed by all of us!
I keep forgetting my Footbal Picks on Fridays.
I promise I will have them this Friday!
I know people enjoyed them!
FOX baseball broadcaster Steve Lyons has been fired for making a racially insensitive comment directed at colleague Lou Piniella's Hispanic heritage on the air during Game 3 of the American League championship series.
The network confirmed Saturday that Lyons was dismissed after Friday's comments. He has been replaced for the remainder of the series by Los Angeles Angels announcer Jose Mota.
Steve Lyons has been relieved of his FOX Sports duties for making comments on air that the company found inappropriate
That was very shocking.
I didn't see that comming at all.
TODAY in PA HistoryOctober 15, 1933 FIrst ever Philadelphia Eagles game is played Songs that I listen to everyday on my big computer next to my bed:
1. God Bless the USA2. Bless The Broken Road3. You're Beautiful4. Come Sail Away5. Bad Day6. It's My Life7. Incomplete8. Listen To Your Heart9. Have A Nice Day10. Who Says You Can't Go Home
Movies of the week on Wednesday!!!!!!!
The President of the Keith Groller, Alan Davis, Mike Blouse, Gary Laubach and the Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!
JOHNSTOWN'S SPECIAL OLYMPICS NUMBER 1 FAN!
Weave!!!!!!!
On Wednesday I will have a very special e-mail
Behind the Scenes of Andy Weaver
Show you step by step what I do each day!
Should be very neat!
I will let you know if I went Horseback riding or not Tuesday Night!
It was a up and down weekend in Sports.
STEELERS WON!!!!!!!
NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL LOSSED
EAGLES LOSSED
PENN STATE LOSSED
I did see all those games on TV!
Holloween Parades start this week on RCN4!
I am Excited!
I love Holloween Parades!!!!!!!
Wednesday is the Catasqua Parade on RCN4!
RCN Was supposed to broadcast the Coplay Parade on Tuesday and the Bangor Parade on Thursday but they are not doing them now.
Not sure why they are not doing them now.
Detriot Tigers are in the World Series this comming Saturday!!!!!
Who will they play?
Mets or Cardnals?
Who do you want to win?
I want the Mets!!!!!!!
Are you staying warm?
It have gotten very cold out.
My Friend Caroline Bower is out of the hospital and is feeling much better!!!!!!
She is a great friend!!!!!!!!!!
I still have not heard about ASB Accounting yet.
I am hoping for the best!
No News is Good News!!!!!!
I will keep everybody posted!!!!!
Talk to you Wednesday!!!!!!!!
Keep it real until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: