Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

How are you?

How is your weekend?

I am in Johnstown once again All Weekend!

Will go home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving!

Turkey and Mashed Potatoes!!!!!

Can't Wait!

Can't wait for the Easton-P-Burg Turkey Day Football Game on ESPN!

I hope you are having a Great Weekend!

Feel Free to im me at nazoeagle1

Also, Feel Free to email me at: nazoeagle@rcn.com

Go Penn State!

Go Eagles!!!!

What are you doing all weekend?

No Special Olympcs on Sunday.

They will be back here at H.G.A. After Thanksgiving!

At that time they will start Floor Hockey!

I will miss them until they come back at the end of this month!

Check back on Sunday Night for another e-mail!

Have a Great Weekend!!

Ladies Man!

PA House Man!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Weave!!!!!!!

See you on Sunday night Everybody!

Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: