Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!

Are you all ready for Monday?

I hope you were good this year!

I am home in Nazareth PA!

Came Home on Friday!

I am home for 15 Days!

I will go back to Johnstown on January 7th!

I graduated from General Office Clerk!

I will now start Accounting on January 8th!

How are you?

What are you doing all weekend?

I will go back early in the morning on Sunday January 7th so I can watch Special Olympics in the GYM From 1:00pm to 3:00pm!

I love watching the Olympics!

Check back on Monday Night for another e-mail!

Have a Great Christmas!!

Be Safe!

Don't Drink but do have Fun!

Ladies Man!

PA House Man!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

Weave!!!!!!!

See you on Monday night Everybody!

Take Care!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: