Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my new classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

No Special Olympics this weekend.

They are out doing a fundraiser this weekend.

They will be back next Sunday the 23rd from 1pm to 3pm (Special Time)

Here is my Weekend Schedule:

Saturday September 15:
10am Listen to 69 sports show on wfmz.com
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
1pm Watch the Phillies on CW57
3pm Open Rec Hall
6pm Watch Lafayette Football on RCN
9pm Watch Grove City at Wilmington Football on PCN
9:30pm Watch the Catty at Wilson Football on RCN
10:45pm Close Rec Hall

Sunday September 16:
10am Jody Mac
1pm Watch the Phillies at Mets Baseball Game on CW57
3pm Open Rec Hall
4pm Watch the New York Jets at Baltimore Football Game
8pm Watch the San Diego at New England Football Game on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec Hall
Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: