Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday!

Monday September 24, 2007

Sunday was a total blast for me!!!!!!!! I am totally humbled on how well they all treated me on Sunday! They were willing to helping with everything! The Dinner was great! Ham, Mashed Potatoes and Turkey and Hot Dogs were all delicious! Their pet the cat was yicking me nonstop! lol lol. Reminds me of my cat at home! We ate at 6:00pm after the game was over. I was at this coach's house from 1:00pm to 3:15pm as we watched the first 3 quarters of the Steelers Game on Fox and then walked 4 blocks on the sidewalk down to the Middle School to watch the 4:00pm game and then that was over at 5:30pm then went back to the house to eat a really delicious meal and then around 6:45pm he brought me back to the Center here! It was a fun 6 hours! It really was a excellent day!

I am totally humbled on how great they are! I am speechless. I don't know what to say. I am completely humbled. They end the season on October 7th at Richland. Sunday was the last Home Game.

This week they have a bye week. They only have Practice 1 day this week which is on Wednesday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm!

The PA HOUSE Returns from Summer Vacation Today (Monday)

1:00pm In a joint session with the senate as they have a special session on ENERGY.

I will be watching at 1:00pm this Afternoon! I am so glad they are back!!!! I missed them all summer!

Had a Fun and excellent Weekend!

Hope you did too!

What did you do all weekend?

The Weather was great! Summer Weather!

Welcome to Fall as Fall Arrived at 5:51am Sunday Morning!

Friday night was disspointing as we could not go to the Johnstown Football Game because my partner in the Rec Hall called off SICK Friday which caused us not to go because not enough staff on the weekends and somebody had to stay here at the school. OH Well. We missed an excellent game too. I saw on the news it was a thrilling game to see.

Friday night I listen to WNTJ 850AM As they had Bishop Mcort vs Bishop Mccaroll as that was a very exciting game to listen to! It was a close game. Then at 10:55pm-11:00pm We closed the GYM And Rec Hall and then walked Brenda Fockler in from her car and then back to my bed room and then went to bed at 11:15pm. I normally stay awake to midnight on Friday Nights to watch the BIG TICKET On my computer but my slingbox is not working so I went to bed 45 minutes earlier than normal for a Friday Night!

Saturday woked up at 8am and turn my computer on to listen to Jody MAC From 8am to 11am on 1050 in New York and then from 11am to Noon listened to 69 Sports show on my computer and then went to LUNCH And ate 2 Chicken Patties and then came back to my room and turn the radio to WNTJ 850AM To listen to the Conemaugh Valley at Berlin HS Football Game at 1:00pm and then the PENN STATE VS MICHIGAN College Game on the same station and then opened the REC Hall at 3:15pm and then the GYM And then went to Dinner and then at nightime, worked, typed notes and watch College Football on ABC All night and at 9:00pm watched the State College at Altoona HS Football Game on PCN And then at 11pm closed the REC HALL/GYM And then walked Brenda Fockler in from her car and then back to my bed room and went to Bed.

Sunday woked up at 8am and turned my computer on to listen to Jody MAC From 8am to 11am on 1050am in New York and then from 11pm to Noon listened to Glen Mac on WIP And then went to Lunch and then came back to my room and got ready for those Football People to come get me and they got here at 12:45pm, went to the guy's house and ate there And then watched the 1st half of the steelers game on the tv at the guy's house and then around 3:00 he pushed me down the road down to the Westmont Middle School and we watched the 6th grade play their 4:00pm game and then they brought me back to the Center around 6:45pm and then I worked all night and watched the Sunday Night Football Game on NBC And then at 11pm walk Brenda Fockler in from her car and then closed the GYM/REC HALL And then went to Bed.

Boy, Did the Philadelphia Eagles win on Sunday! They scored 56 points! The most points in a game ever! That was amazing on Sunday! Did you see that?

Lehigh won over VMI And Laffayette loses to Princeton 20-12 on Saturday! Penn State lossed to Michigan!

I did not do very well on my Football Picks this weekend. Maybe next weekend!

Finally the Nazareth Blue Eagles won a Football Game on Friday Night! 40-14 win over Dieruff! We are on a 1 game win streak! Let's keep it going!!!!!!!! Now, we have to beat Whitehall this comming Friday!

GOOD NEWS:
I got my slingbox back working on Saturday thanks to my brother getting a new Power Adaptor at home!!!!! I really have a great Brother!!!!!!! He knows how loss I am without my local programming from RCN.

I was totally lossed without RCN Friday Night. I truly was.

I hope everybody like my Football Picks every week! I enjoy making picks!

I hope my buddy Keith Groller of the Morning Call in Allentown wins a lot of money this week in LAS Vegas!

There were a lot of big upsets in the world of Football this weekend!

Here is my Schedule for this week:
Monday September 24:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm PA HOUSE
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Glen Mac
8pm Watch Football on ESPN
10:45pm Close GYM/REC HALL

Tuesday September 25:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
Noon PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
7pm Glen Mac
10:45pm Close GYM/REC HALL

Wednesday September 26:
8am Class
10am Class
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
5:30pm Football Practice
8pm Glen Mac
10:45pm CLOSE GYM/REC HALL

Thursday September 27:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
5:30pm GO TO MAKE SMORES
9:30pm Glen Mac
10:45pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM

Friday September 28:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6pm GO TO POINTE STADIUM TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym
11pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ

Saturday September 29:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Watch Laffayette Men Soccer on RCN
9pm Watch the PCN Game of the week on PCN
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym

Sunday September 30:
10am Jody Mac
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Watch the final outs of the 2007 Phillies season on CW57
8pm Watch the Eagles at NY Giants NFL Football Game on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym

I missed the Special Olympics on Sunday because I went to the 6th Grade Football Game.

That the only Sunday that I will miss it fortuntely!

I will be back at Special Olympics this Sunday the 30th!

PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!

NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!

Another E-mail on Wednesday!

Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday!

Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy Beautiful
You're Beautiful

The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

11:15pm is my new Bedtime now!

We now have to wait to 11:00pm to close the Rec Hall. Nomore 10:30pm anymore which means I had to change my bedtime from 11:00 to 11:15pm! That started this past weekend because students complained it wasn't open long enough.

Classes are going Wonderful!

I am enjoying them all!

Today Monday I am done at 11:00am in the morning already.

FINAL WEEK OF THE 2007 PHILLIES BASEBALL SEASON.

Big Question,

Can the Phillies actually do it this year and get in the playoffs, or will they fall apart during the last week like they have done for the past 4 seasons?
Time will tell this week.

See you Wednesday!

Peace out! Weave!

Over and out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: