Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 26, 2007

I feel a need that I should make the football coaches a thank you card for Sunday!

Do you think it would be a right thing to do!

You don't run into many people who would do what they did on sunday, going out of their way to come get me and take me their house and eat a full course meal.

They deserve a big Thank You. I told them on Sunday but I think it would be better to do it on a card.

Then hand deliver it to them at Practice tonight!

Sunday was something I will never forget for a very long time!

Tuesday night I crushed my elbow into the computer table when I was typing up my accounting notes.

Blood all over the place.

I went immedately to the Health Clinic and they stopped the bleeding and Put a bandage on it.

Always something happening...............

Things are great!

Accouunting is great!

It is wonderful to have my slingbox back!!!!!! A Big thanks to my Brother!!!!!!!!!!

My dad got a new job. He travels with another guy in a car to all different states.

This week he is in North Carolina working.

I watched the Pittsburg Pirates actually win a Baseball game on tv on Tuesday Night. It not too often we see the Pirates win!!!!! They snapped a 9 game losing streak!

Did you see the uniforms that the Philadelphia Eagles had on Sunday? Those were ugly looking. Where did they get those ugly uniforms??????????????? Since they scored 56 points with those uniforms, maybe they could keep them!

I forgot to say on Monday, We had a Dance on Saturday! Girls were all over me! I don't have no idea why all the girls are all over me all the time! Even in the hallways, they call me beautiful and Georgeous. I must be that type of person to attracts girls. I wish i knew how and why........ It is a good feeling however!!!!!! It been that way ever since Middle School!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?

How is your week going?

I am Wonderful!

Classes are going Wonderful this term!

It been an warm week here. Humid I think

We are now in Fall!

Tonight is Football Practice!

5:30pm to 7:30pm!

I will be there!

I got a 84 on this one test this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PA HOUSE Came back on Monday from Summer Break!

It is wonderful to have them back!!

I never miss a minute of the PA HOUSE!

Now, my BIG Computer is working nonstop now starting at 11am in the morning all the way to 11pm at night on days The PA HOUSE IS in session!

My Big Computer had lots of time off lately with the slingbox wasn't working but now will be working alot now that we now have the slingbox back!

News and Notes:
The flyers began their 2007 NHL Hockey Preseason this week already which is hard to believe!

Michael Vick and three co-defendants were indicted by a grand jury Tuesday on state charges related to a dogfighting ring operated on Vick's Virginia property.
It was the crossword puzzle fan's version of getting his marriage proposal plastered on a stadium Jumbotron. Aric Egmont and Jennie Bass were working on a puzzle titled "Popping the question" in the latest issue of The Boston Globe Sunday magazine. Bass spotted her sister's name and her best friend's name, but initially thought it was just a coincidence. Then they got to 111 across: "Generic proposal" (Jen + Aric = generic). The answer: "Will you marry me?"

Phillies general manager Pat Gillick doesn't plan to remain with the team after his three-year contract expires following next season. "This is it for me," Gillick said in Tuesday's Philadelphia Daily News. "I'll fulfill my contract. It's time to think about doing some other things in life." The longtime baseball man will be 71 by the time his contract is up. He wasn't immediately available to reporters before the Phillies played Atlanta.

PITTSBURGH -- Separated by only a two-hour turnpike drive, the Cleveland Indians and Pittsburgh Pirates have been worlds apart in talent and success since the mid-1990s. Neal Huntington, the new Pirates general manager, wants to bridge that gap quickly. A former Indians assistant general manager who was moved into a mostly scouting role two years ago, Huntington was hired Tuesday as the 12th general manager in the Pirates' history and their sixth since they last won the World Series in 1979.PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Songs of the day:Chasing CarsWhat hurts the MostHurtWho Says you can't go homeBad Day HomeSuddenly I seeBreathe 2amHow to Save a LifeIt My LifeNomore Cloudy DaysGod Bless USACrazy BeautifulYou're BeautifulThe President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler11:15pm is my new Bedtime now!We now have to wait to 11:00pm to close the Rec Hall. Nomore 10:30pm anymore which means I had to change my bedtime from 11:00 to 11:15pm! That started this past weekend because students complained it wasn't open long enough.

Here is my schedule for this week:

Wednesday September 26:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
5:30pm Football Practice
8pm Glen Mac
10:45pm CLOSE GYM/REC HALL

Thursday September 27:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
5:30pm GO TO MAKE SMORES
9:30pm Glen Mac
10:45pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM

Friday September 28:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6pm GO TO POINTE STADIUM TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym
11pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ

Saturday September 29:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
12:30pm Listen to HS Football on 850am Radio
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Watch Laffayette Men Soccer on RCN
9pm Watch the PCN Game of the week on PCN
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym

Sunday September 30:
10am Jody Mac
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Watch the final outs of the 2007 Phillies season on CW57
8pm Watch the Eagles at NY Giants NFL Football Game on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym
FINAL WEEK OF THE 2007 PHILLIES BASEBALL SEASON.Big Question,Can the Phillies actually do it this year and get in the playoffs, or will they fall apart during the last week like they have done for the past 4 seasons? Time will tell this week.
Football Picks comming up on Friday!

Another E-Mail on Friday!

A SMORES Recap on Friday!
See you Friday!Peace out!

Weave!Over and out until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: