Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another weekend is here!

This week went fast!

The cold weather have arrived.

nomore warm weather.

Are you excited for the weekend?

Do you watch the Baseball Playoffs?

Who do you like to be in the World Series?

I would like Boston vs Arizona!

I hope Homecomming went well on Friday night at Nazareth!

I am doing wonderful!

Before we know it, It will be Holloween already!

Special Olympics are back Sunday!

2pm to 4pm on Sunday!

Can't wait to be at Special Olympics!

Another Football weekend!

All the games are fun to watch as there are upsets almost every weekend!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday October 13:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
Noon Lafayette at Harvard College Football on RCN4
12:45pm Listen to Westmont HS Football on 850am Radio
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Parkland at Central HS Football on RCN4
7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast
8pm BASEBALL ON FOX
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday October 14:
8am Jody Mac
1pm Eagles at Jets NFL Football on FOX
2pm SPECIAL OLYMPICS in the GYM
4pm Lafayette Men Soccer on RCN4
8pm BASEBALL ON TBS
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: