Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday!

Monday November 5, 2007
Good Monday everybody!
I hope all of you remembered to turned your clocks back on Sunday!
We all got an extra hour sleep!
I enjoyed that extra hour sleep on Sunday Morning!
I forgot to remind all of you on my Friday E-Mail! It was even on my mind when writing that E-Mail! I don’t know why I didn’t write it!
I got a really a very nice SHIRT on Sunday Morning!
I was outside when the SPECIAL Olympics arrived back on an HUGE BUS From Philadelphia and the whole team wanted to give me something for coming to all their practices and they all gave me a SHIRT together out in the Freezing Cold. It was a good thing I was out there when I was.
They got silver medals in VOLLEYBALL in Philadelphia!
They are now finished with Volleyball and will start FLOOR Hockey on November 25!
The Sunday after Thanksgiving which means I will be coming back Sunday instead of Monday!
I will go home a day early and come back a day early!
Another week!
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I am doing wonderful!
I had a great weekend!
Worked all weekend in the Rec. Hall and Gym as all the students were well behaved!
Classes are going wonderful and am enjoying all of them!
Today (Monday) I am done at 11am already. Only 2 classes on Mondays.
Next Monday we have off! A holiday!!!
A 3 day weekend next week!
I will be here in Johnstown for that!
Saturday will be an exciting day for me!
I am going to a Youth Football Banquet at the Holiday Inn Saturday!
The 6th Grade Football coach is coming for me! They told me they are presenting something to me in front of that whole crowd!
They told me it will be a long night.
4pm to 9:30pm.
I can’t wait to eat real food!
Here is how my weekend went:
Friday my 3:00 class was canceled. At 6:30pm turned my clock radio on to 850am radio to listen to the Bishop McCourt vs. Bradford HS Football game and at 7:00pm on my laptop computer I watched the Berwick at Hazelton HS Football Game on WYLN 35 And over on my BIG Computer watched Easton vs. Becahi on RCN4 And then at 9:20pm on 850am radio listened to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey and on my BIG Computer watched the Whitehall at Parkland game on RCN4 And then closed the REC HALL At 10:50pm and at 11:05pm watched the BIG TICKET On WFMZ And went to bed at Midnight!
Saturday woke up at 10:00am, listened to 69 sports show from 10am to 11:30am and Jody Mac also in the same time slot, Listened to Glen Mac on 610 WIP From 11:30am to 3pm. At Noon on WYLN 35 watched the Berwick at Hazelton HS Football Game and at 12:30pm on WFMZ Watched Lehigh at Colgate Game and at 1pm on RCN4 Watched the Bucknell at Laffayette Game and then at 7:00pm on RCN4 Watched the Freedom at Liberty HS Football Game and at 7:15pm on 850AM Listened to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey and at 9:00pm on PCN Watched the Northern Lehigh At Palmerton HS Football Game and at 10:50pm close the Rec. Hall and then went to bed at 11:05pm.
Sunday woke up at 10am, listened to Jody Mac from 8am to 10am and then at NOON Watched HS Soccer Championships on RCN4 At Noon and 2pm and then at 4pm watched HS Girls Volleyball on RCN4 And at 5:30pm on RCN4 Watched the Allentown Halloween Parade and then at 8:00pm watched the Dallas Cowboys at Eagles NFL Football Game on NBC And at 10:50pm close the Rec. Hall and then went to bed at 11:10pm.
That was my exciting weekend!
The REC HALL Will be rocking tonight!
The Steelers are playing on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!
GO STEELERS TONIGHT!
No more Nazareth Football.
They finished the season 1-9 on Friday night. They only won 1 game all year.
They really have to figure something out for next year.
They can’t go every year only winning 1 game.
That will not take us to the championship.
Check out Behind the MIC With Gary Laubach on the Laffayette Website at http://goleopards.cstv.com/
It is a really cool section written by my buddy Gary!
I can’t wait to See Gary on November 21 at 4:00pm for my DREAM COME TRUE TELETHON INTERVIEW!
I will be missing classes that day for the 2nd straight year. I had to miss last year too due to the same reason!
Is everybody staying warm?
It freezing out there!
It went from being Warm to Cold very quickly.
I think we are finished with the Warm Weather for a very long time.
Here in Johnstown, they are calling for SNOW on Wednesday.
I hate to say the 4 letter word but I guess I have to.
SNOW
Are you ready for the Snow?
I hope we have a mild weather!
Quiet week this week as far as trips goes.
Only 1 trip this week which is on Thursday night when we go Bowling!
Hopefully do better this week than last week.
Last week I did awful Bowling.
8 Gutter Balls.
When it not your night, It definitely not your night I guess.
Football Scores from the weekend:
High School:
Northampton 35 Nazareth 14
Northwestern Lehigh 20, Catasauqua 17Easton Area 28, Bethlehem Catholic 24Lehighton 24, Jim Thorpe 21Marian Catholic 29, Tamaqua 6Palmerton 35, Northern Lehigh 0Palisades 38, Saucon Valley 36
Emmaus 14, Central Catholic 7Parkland 31, Whitehall 0Pocono Mountain West 34, Pocono Mountain East 29
Stroudsburg 48, Pleasant Valley 7Shenandoah Valley 27, Mahanoy Area 0Pottsville Area 24, Conrad Weiser 21Pen Argyll 16, Bangor 0Wilson Area 55, Notre Dame 14
Dieruff 32, William Allen 0Bethlehem Liberty 28, Bethlehem Freedom 14
College:
Richmond 35 Villanova 27
Penn State 26 Purdue 19
Lafayette 34 Bucknell 7
Colgate 21 Lehigh 7
NFL:
Washington 23 NY Jets 20 (OT)
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FIRST ROUND SERIES:
Friday:
7pm Easton at Hazelton
7pm Emmaus at Parkland
7pm Del Val at Wyoming VLY West
7pm E-Burg S. at Liberty
Here is my schedule for this week:
Monday November 5:
8am Class
10am Class
Noon Lafayette College Football Replay on Fox Sports net Pittsburgh
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm NHL: Flyers at NJ Devils on Verses
8:00pm NFL: Baltimore at the Steelers on ESPN
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Tuesday November 6:
8am Class
10am Class
11am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm NHL: NY Rangers at NJ Devils on Verses
7:30pm CFB: Central Michigan at Western Michigan on ESPN
8pm DANCE/KARAOKE
10pm Glen Mac
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Wednesday November 7:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm NHL: Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins on FOX SPORTS NET Pittsburgh
7:30pm CFB: Ohio at Akron on ESPN2
10pm Glen Mac
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday November 8:
8am Class
10am Class
11am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN Sports Talk on RCN4
7pm Glen Mac
8:15pm GO BOWLING
11pm Come back to the center to go to bed
Friday November 9:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm H.S. Football on RCN4:
7:30pm CWB: Arizona at Penn State on PBS 3 here in Johnstown
9:30pm H.S. Football on RCN4:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
11:05pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ
Saturday November 10:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm H.S. Football on WYLN 35- Berwick at Hazleton Replay
1pm College Football on RCN4- Bucknell at Lafayette
1pm Glen Mac
3pm Go to the End of the Year Banquet for the 6th Grade Football Team
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday November 11:
10am Jody Mac
1pm NFL: Eagles at Washington on FOX
6pm CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AT STABLER ARENA ON RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday is the CHEERLEADING COMPETITION!!!!!! Can’t Wait!!!!!!!!


Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
News and Notes:
The Los Angeles Dodgers has hired Joe Torre as Manager!
Joe Torre is the new manager for the LA Dodgers!
NEW YORK -- It was supposed to be American marathon running's greatest day. It was the day where American marathoners were going to send a message to the rest of the world that they were -- once again -- a force to be reckoned with during the Olympics in Beijing next August. In one regard that was very much the case. As evidenced by Ryan Hall's inspirational victory in a blistering 2:09:02 over the unforgiving rolling terrain in Manhattan's Central Park in Saturday morning's Olympic Trials marathon, American marathon is, indeed, back.
No PA HOUSE This week.
The HOUSE Has a week off!
They will be back in session next Tuesday the 13th!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Wednesday!
Have a Wonderful Week!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you Wednesday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Wednesday!
Over and out until Wednesday!!!!

No comments: