Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday November 28, 2007Good news and Bad News on this E-Mail today!Let me start with the good news:My Buddy Mike Roth is now Director of Student Services K-12 In theQuakertown School District!!!!!Tuesday was his last day at Nazareth.Everybody in Nazareth including myself will really miss Mr. Roth!He is the most caring and loving person and the passion to students thananyone I know! He would go out of his way to help students with whateverthey need!He is a Wonderful person and not only at work, He is a fun loving fatherat home as he has kids at home. His kids are fortunate to have a verycool dad who cares about people!Mr. Roth, we will miss you in Nazareth but it is wonderful that you aremoving onto bigger and better things and more money!You deserve the very best! I remember when he got me out of the Elevatorin the High School that one time. I was stuck in the Elevator and Mr.Roth came right to the reasure to get me out of the elevator!!!!!!!!!! Iwould probably still be in the elevator if it wasn't for him!That reminds me of the time when this one substitute in High School TomIacone 62 years old at the time dropped me in the toilet and could notget me out. My head was right in the toilet. That was very funny and itstill on my mind 5 years later!!!!!!Did not go to the Pee-Wee Hockey Game at 9:30pm last night.The Football Coach is under the weather.He said maybe next week!I asked why they play at 9:30pm at night.I am glad everybody liked my comment on Monday ''Girl Hunting''There sure a lot of them here to do that!I have a PROM DATE NOW!Kayla Young who is a very nice girl and grew up on a farm! The PROM is next Thursday the 6th!I already requested Monday night off.I told my boss I can't work on Monday night.I am staying in my room all night watching the TELETHON!My big Interview with my man Gary will be on Monday Night!Next Week will be hectic busy!Monday- TelethonTuesday- UPJ BasketballWednesday- DORM MEETINGThursday- PROMI am so glad to be back in classes!!!!!!!You can't even imagine how much I hate when I have to miss classes.I really have to be in horrible shape, to miss classes.I went to High School with a Fever a couple times when I was in HighSchool.That how devoted I am for school!All my classes are going wonderful!Passing everything!!!!!!!!I found out yesterday that I am the only one in the whole class that ispassing Personal Income Tax Class!Good news!John Balaris is leaving WCBS in New York and coming back home toPhiladelphia to Fox 29 in January!Marc Howard is retiring on Friday from KYW Channel 3 in Philadelphia. Iwill miss him!Sad News:Sean Taylor a NFL Football Player from the Washington Redskins died onTuesday at a very early age of 24 at his home in Miami Florida from aapparent shooting that may have been in connection to a burglary.It really sad to see people die so young.In my opinion I feel Guns should be banned all around the country.Nobody should have GUNS.They are not safe.This world is becoming more weirder everyday. People are nuts anymore.Tonight I will watch my man Gary Laubach as he will be announcingLafayette Men Basketball!Can't wait to watch Gary Tonight!I won't see my grandparents anymore.They are leaving at 4am Sunday Morning for Florida for the Winter.They won't be home to April.I will miss them!My Grammy gave me an 70 dollar Check before I came back!Busy week this week too.Thursday we are going Bowling!Friday we are going to JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY GAME!I got paid by the school the day that I went home last week!My buddy Henry called me to the Lobby to pick up my 130.00 check!It was good timing too. I almost left to go home when my name was calledon the Intercom!I have lots of Money!Monday had a Bagel, Tuesday night had PIZZA And will have more PIZZA AtBowling Thursday night!How is Deer Hunting?Do you know anybody who got a Deer yet?Dr. Robert Cade, who invented the sports drink Gatorade and launched amultibillion-dollar industry that the beverage continues to dominate,died Tuesday of kidney failure. He was 80. I can't wait to this Sunday!Special Olympics is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am doing wonderful!Classes are going wonderful!I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Schedule for this week:Wednesday November 28:8am Class10am Class1pm Class3pm Jody Mac6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm CBB ON RCN4: Penn at Lafayette8:30pm Possibility going to a Pee-Wee Hockey Game if Coach feels better9:30pm CBB ON ESPN2: Virginia Tech at Penn State10:50pm Close Rec. HallThursday November 29:8am Class10am Class11am LAB1pm Class4pm Jody Mac6pm RCN Sports Talk7:50pm WENT BOWLING AT RICHLAND LANES11:00pm BEDFriday November 30:8am Class10am Class1pm LAB3pm LAB4pm Jody Mac6pm GO TO THE JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY GAME10:50pm Close Rec. HallSaturday December 1:10am Wakeup10am Jody Mac10am 69 Sports TalkNOON Watch the Parkland vs. G. Washington H.S. Football Game on RCN4Relax all day3pm Open Rec. Hall6:50pm Listen to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio10:50pm Close Rec. HallSunday December 2:10am Jody Mac1pm Watch the Start of the Seattle at Eagles NFL Game on FOX2pm Special Olympics4pm Watch the NYG At Chicago NFL Football Game on FOX8pm Watch the Cincinnati at STEELERS NFL Football Game on NBC10:50pm Close the Rec. HallMonday December 3:8am Class10am Class3pm Jody Mac6pm 2007 DREAM COME TRUE TELETHON AT WESTGATE MALL ON RCN410:50pm Close Rec. HallSongs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're BeautifulEverythingHeroIrreplaceableNAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!Another E-mail on Friday!Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary MutchlerSean TaylorLADIES MAN!CHICK MAGNET!BOWLING MAN!See you Friday!Peace out!Weave!Much More on Friday!Over and out until Friday!!!!

No comments: