Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday!

Friday December 14, 2007
Snowy weekend in PA!
Stay safe this weekend!
An Huge storm coming on Saturday Night.
Hopefully it won’t be that much.
Today at 9am I am going to the Hospital to get an chest X-Ray to make sure everything is ok! I was supposed to go on Thursday Afternoon but it was too late to get an attendant to go with me so I couldn’t go. It was hard to give them notice because we had to wait for the paperwork to go through!
This cough needs to stop. It stressing me out.
The last couple days I only been coughing from Noon to bedtime. I did not cough all morning. How weird is that. This system is wacky. It can’t decide if it wants to leave me or not.
Thursday night we had a Christmas/Graduation Dance!
That was fun!
Great Music!!!!! All my favorite songs!!!!!!!
Monday night I am on TV!!!!!!!!!!!
The 2007 Dream Come True Telethon from 6pm to 10pm!!!!!!!!
I will be in my room all night on Monday night!
I can’t wait to the Telethon Monday Night!
Please Call the number and Donate money for these special kids so they can have their dreams per filled.
The Telethon is my highlight every year! The Best night of the year!
The number: 1-800-749-8099
Let’s hope for better weather this time around compared to 2 weeks ago when it was canceled.
I hope this storm that is coming on Saturday night goes away fast so we can have the Telethon on Monday night! That would be a nightmare to cancel the Telethon a 2nd time!
My name was on a radio Station here in Johnstown!
7:05am on a morning show on 96 Key!
They thanked me for listening to their morning show for the last 3 years!
That was neat!
Did you hear the Big news on Thursday?
Major League Baseball had a news conference on Steriods.
‘’George Mitchell Report’’
It was a 436 page document and I read all 436 pages already!
It was very interesting!
Some Big Baseball Players are in big trouble
Barry Bonds, Andy Petite, Rodger Clemens and Lenny Dystra.
I don’t know why they would do such things.
Steroids are bad.
I did not go to the Altoona Mall on Wednesday night with the Rec. Hall. I was coughing too much and did not want to take any chances and plus somebody else really needed to go more than I did so I let him go!
I passed all my classes!!!!! That made me happy!!!!!!!!
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing all weekend?
Any Christmas shopping?
Are you all finished?
I hope you don’t leave your house if the weather is nasty!!!!!!!
I am working all weekend in the Rec. Hall!
My boss Sally has a 3 day weekend so I will be working all alone!
Every night at 5pm and at 10pm I watch WYLN35 News in Hazeleton on my laptop computer!
Because of the weather, PIAA Moved up game times for Saturday at Hershey
They moved the 1pm game to Noon
Also they moved the 7pm game to 5pm
Here are my PIAA Football Picks:
Steel High 28 Sierra 21
Garnet Valley 24 Thomas Jefferson 17
Dunmore 17 Jeanette 14
Parkland 31 Pittsburgh CC. 17
I really Hope Parkland wins on Saturday!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this weekend:
Friday December 14:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
1pm H.S, FOOTBALL ON PCN: SERRA VS STEEL HIGH
3pm LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm H.S. FOOTBALL ON PCN: GARNET VALLEY VS THOMAS JEFFERSON
7:30pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: NORTHERN LEHIGH AT SOUTHERN LEHIGH
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday December 15:
10am Jody Mac
10am 69 sports Show
NOON H.S. BASKETBALL ON 1470: ALLEN VS PARKLAND
NOON Glen Mac
NOON H.S. FOOTBALL ON PCN: DUNMORE VS JEANETTE
5pm H.S. FOOTBALL ON PCN: PITTSBURGH PCC VS PARKLAND
7:30pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: LIBERTY AT EASTON
9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: CENTRAL AT DIERUFF
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday December 16:
8am Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
2pm Special Olympics (Last Time in 2007)
4pm NFL ON FOX: EAGLES AT DALLAS
7:30pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
8pm NFL ON NBC:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Monday December 17:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm PA House
3pm Jody Mac
6:00pm 2007 Dream Come True Telethon at Westgate Mall (RESCHEDULED)
7:30pm HBB ON WYLN 35: Holy Deem at Hazelton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Tuesday December 18:
8am STAFFING
11am PA House
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic

Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
Many Girls are stopping me in the Hallway and giving me Christmas cards!
Some of them even wrote their phone numbers!!!!!!!!
I feel obligated to make cards for them now!
I have to give money to my attendant for a box of cards at the Dollar Store!
I don’t have any.
She might want to get me 2 boxes!!!!!!! I have a lot of friends!!!!!!! Over 70 of them!!!!!!!!!!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you on Monday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Monday!
Over and out until Monday!!!!
BE CAREFUL IN THE SNOW EVERYBODY!!!!!!
GO PARKLAND FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!
GET READY FOR THE TELETHON ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: