Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Saturday December 1, 2007

First Day of December!

Special Olympics comes back this weekend!

Sunday from 2pm to 4pm!

They are Starting FLOOR HOCKEY!

GO PARKLAND FOOTBALL!

I HOPE THEY BEAT GEORGE WASHINGTON TODAY AT NOON!

MONDAY IS THE 2007 DREAM COME TRUE TELETHON!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

6PM TO 10PM!

PLEASE CALL 1-800-749-8099 ON MONDAY NIGHT AND DONATE SOME MONEY!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday December 1:
10am Wakeup
10am Jody Mac
10am 69 Sports Talk
NOON Watch the Parkland vs. G. Washington H.S. Football Game on RCN4
Relax all day
3pm Open Rec. Hall
6:50pm Listen to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday December 2:
10am Jody Mac
1pm Watch the Start of the Seattle at Eagles NFL Game on FOX
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Watch the NYG At Chicago NFL Football Game on FOX
8pm Watch the Cincinnati at STEELERS NFL Football Game on NBC
10:50pm Close the Rec. Hall

Monday December 3:
8am Class
10am Class
3pm Jody Mac
6pm 2007 DREAM COME TRUE TELETHON AT WESTGATE MALL ON RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Another E-Mail on Sunday!

Check Back on Sunday!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday!

Stay Warm this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: