Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday February 20, 2008
This E-Mail is dedicated to a great young fellow from Northwestern High School who suddenly lossed his life on Sunday Morning in a Car Accident on Route 100.
Mark Guensh- A Wonderful student in the classroom and was a standout Basketball player 1 year Ago. A excellent young man who really had a kind heart and would do anything for everybody.
R.I.P. Mark Guensh
It really is sad to lose people so young who had an opportunity to really live a really bright future (LIFE) We have seen this so many times this year and every time I see that we loss a teenager, it feels like a needle has struck my heart every time I read we loss a young person.
Sometimes people get too involved in their work, that they forget what is most important which is LIFE!
Before you dig into your busy workday today, let’s pause and think about everybody including Mark who are no longer with us.
Congrats to the Nazareth Girls Basketball Team on a great season! I am very proud of them!
That was one heck of a game! 49-44 loss to Allen last night. I was screaming in my room the whole game! I really wanted the GIRLS To win!
Gary Laubach said my name on RCN4 During the game and then later in the night during the Northwestern-Southern Lehigh Boys Game on 1470 WSAN Bob Daday said my name!! All in one night!!!!!
I was in my room all night last night from 6:00pm to 9:30pm watching all the Basketball Games and then went to the DANCE from 9:30pm to 10pm!
Tonight I will be in my room all night too watching Lafayette Basketball on RCN4 And HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS ON 850AM!!!!!
I hope my Boss Sally feels better. She is sick all over again.
Welcome back TRUDY JONES To the NIGHT SHIFT!!!!!!!! GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN WE NEED EXTRA HELP WHEN WE HAVE TONS OF STUDENTS ON A TRIPS, SHE SOMETIMES GOES ON TRIPS WITH US LIKE WHEN WE GO MAKE SMORES AND LAST YEAR SHE CAME BOWLING WITH US ONE NIGHT!
I am sleeping in to 8am on Thursday to make up for the time we are going to miss on Saturday!
This Saturday I have to wake up very early at 8am!
The Football Coach is coming to get me bright and early!
He is taking me to Ebenburg to PEE-WEE HOCKEY!
9:15AM GAME LIVE ON TV!
Should be a fun there! I never been to Ebenburg!
A BAD STORM ON FRIDAY NIGHT.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THAT GAME IF WE HAVE THAT BAD STORM THAT THEY ARE CALLING FOR.
Also on Saturday I have a Telethon on WYLN 35 Benefiting the American Cancer Society in Hazelton from 11am to 11pm! A great day for a great Cause!
Reporting from a Cold and Snowy Johnstown!
Lots of Snow!
Winter has made a return!
I am great!
Classes are going wonderful!
How is your week going?
Already Wednesday!
All these days are really flying by really fast!
10 days from Today Baseball Games start in Florida on TV!
PLAY BALL!
Thursday we are going Bowling!
Hopefully a 300 this week!
I missed last week because of being Sick.
That was one heck of a cold.
I am still recovering!
Monday a girl from B DORM wanted to take me to the MALL BUT she not too safe to go with, I was very afraid she might lose me there or leave me, so I told her I didn’t want to go. I don’t really trust her. She does weird things in the building, I don’t want to see what she like out of the building.
She does weird things at the DANCES Too.
Chocolate Withdrawal
I have not ate a Candy bar in 8 days.
There must be something wrong with me that I have not eaten a candy bar in 8 days.
I miss my chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to wait until I feel completely better.
I would like to share a website from my Buddy Keith Groller:
http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/
Also would like to share aanother website of a great organization of singers that you might enjoy:
www.thedreamkids.com
Regis Philbin welcomed his first grandchild earlier this week!
Great Job Regis!!!!!!!!!!!
The PA HOUSE Is off until March 10th!
My birthday is coming up!!!!!!!! March 11th!
24 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
Won’t be long now!
It’s a Tuesday this year!!!!!!!!!
I am becoming an OLD CHOLCOLATE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still working on colleges!
Between Penn Highlands and UPJ
My home counselor does not return E-Mails.
I E-mail her everyday and no responses.
She better not wait until it too late.
The 2 schools told me on E-Mail there still time to register for the Summer!
People get too involved into things and forget about other things. That what wrong in this world these days.
SCHEDULE:
Wednesday February 20:
8:15am ON THE BEARMAN AND KEITH SHOW ON WZZO
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
10:10am to 11:06am Recordkeeping
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
12:45pm to 1:30pm PT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3:03pm to 3:56pm Cost Accounting LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC
6:50pm CBB ON WSAN: BUCKNELL AT LAFAYETTE
7pm CBB ON RCN4: BUCKNELL AT LAFAYETTE
9pm HGB ON RCN4: CENTRAL VS BECAHI
10:30pm HBB ON RCN4: LIBERTY VS EASTON
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday February 21:
9:01am to 9:55am Auditing
11:06am to Noon Payroll LAB
Noon LUNCH
1:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy
1:55pm to 2:48pm Medical Law and Ethics3:00pm to 3:56pm Auditing Lab
4pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN SPORTS TALK
8pm BOWLING AT RICHLAND LANES
11pm WENT TO BED
Friday February 22:
8:15am ON THE BEARMAN AND KEITH SHOW ON WZZO
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm Jody Mac
6pm HGB ON RCN4: ALLEN VS NORTHAMPTON
7:15pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
7:30pm HBB ON WSAN: SOUTHERN LEHIGH VS CENTRAL
7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: SOUTHERN LEHIGH VS CENTRAL
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday February 23:
7am Wakeup
8:30am PEE-WEE HOCKEY WITH COACH LEE AT THE CAMBRIA COUNTY WAR MEMORIAL AT 9:15AM AND THEN TO COACH LEE’S HOUSE
4pm until 11pm ALL NIGHT- WILL BE WATCHING THE AMERCIAN CANCER SOCIETY TELETHON ON WYLN 35 ON MY LAPTOP LIVE FROM THE LAUREL HAZELTON IN WEST HAZELTON
6:50pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
7pm WRESTLING ON PCN: 2A SECTIONALS
7pm WRESTLING ON RCN4 LIVE AT FREEDOM HIGH SCHOOL
7:30pm HBB ON WSAN:
9pm HBB ON RCN4:
10:30pm HBB ON RCN4:
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday February 24:
10am Wakeup
10am Jody Mac
NOON LUNCH
2pm Special Olympics (LAST PRACTICE) (MIGHT GET CANCELED DUE TO GYM FLOOR)
ALTERNATE SCHEDULE:
Noon CBB: LOUISVILLE AT PITT
2pm CBB: SYRACUSE AT NOTRE DAME
4pm NASCAR RACE AT FONTANA ON FOX
4:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
Mark Guensh
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
A FULL BOWLING RECAP ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: