Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday!

Friday April 11, 2008Good Afternoon!How are you?How was your week?Another Weekend!What are you doing all weekend?Rain all weekendStay Dry!!!!!!2nd to last weekend in Johnstown.I am wonderful!It Been one heck of the last 10 daysMy Sholder finally getting better from the Basketball Hit 2 weeks ago at Special OlympicsThen on Monday of this week, almost got hit by a BaseballThen my Laptop BrokedWhat a Crazy Time for me lately!Still no news on the New Football Coach at Nazareth.Stay Tuned for Updates.I hope Bonnie Wick the Female Dorm Counselor is doing ok after losing her mother in-law.I know how tough that isI also hope Ms Dee Seals is doing better from her fall.The Ironpigs have their Home Opener tonight!Hope it dosen’t Rain for them!GOOD LUCK JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS!JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS ARE IN THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!THEY ARE IN CININNATI THIS WEEKEND!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!I WILL BE IN MY ROOM LISTENING AT 7:30PM TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT!BURGER KING FOR DINNER TONIGHT!CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT!HOT SAUSAGES FOR LUNCH IN THE CAFETERIA ON SATURDAY!I APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT MANY E-MAILS THIS WEEK.IT BEEN A CRAZY WEEK.ALL 3 E-MAILS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!All my classes are going wonderful!I got another Laptop!The School gave me another one for awhile!Now we are back in Business!Mying crashed and went to Computer HeavenBig Thanks to Brenda Cover for helping to get one, as well as Sylvia Sabo!Final Weekend for Special Olympics!2pm to 4pm!I will be there in the GYM on Sunday!I am working all weekend with Sally White!Sally is a great person to work with!Should be a Fun weekend with Sally!I love working with Kids.Maybe I should look into working with Kids somewhere in PA.I really enjoy it and I don’t know about you but at the end of each shift, it really gives you a really good feeling seeing kids smile and knowing you did your job correctly!Went Bowling last night!Sally helped with the Ball!I got a 102, 128 and a 144Also had Play Practice for the PlayI am a TreeDon’t laugh at me either!!!!!The Wheelchairs are all Trees. 5 wheelchairs.The Play is called ‘’The Great Re-creationIt will be at 2:00pm on Tuesday April 22To make it even more special is that It will be Televised Live on CWTV And there are plans in the works for the Pennsylvania Cable Network.Graduation on the 25th at 2pm will also be Televised!I am not going too far away on the 25th because the Phillies are playing the Pirates at PNC Park that night and I will be announcing!Next week we have a busy week!Monday Baseball Practice and then Play PracticeTuesday is the Graduation Dance!Wednesday – Play PracticeThursday we are going to Altoona to watch the Altoona Curve!Then on Saturday is OPENING DAY IN LITTLE LEAGUE AND I WILL THROW OUT THE FIRST PITCH!Then on Sunday the 20th we are going to a Drag Race to watch DRAG RACING!The Primary Elections are that day too on the 22ndI want Hillary to win!A Woman President.That would be cool!What do you think?Who Do you want to Win?Songs of the Day:GOD BLESS AMERCIABAD DAYWHO SAYS YOU CAN’T GO HOMECRANK ITBEAUTIFULLOWAPPOLOGIZEBREATHE 2AMSCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEKEND:FRIDAY APRIL 11:9AM JODY MAC9AM PAYROLL10AM GLEN MAC2PM COST ACCOUNTING5:30PM BASEBALL PRACTICE7PM IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 357PM BASEBALL ON CW57: CUBS AT PHILLIES7:15PM JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS PLAYOFFS ON 850AM10:50PM CLOSE REC HALLSATURDAY APRIL 12:9AM WAKEUP9AM WGPA SPORTS SHOW9AM LEAVE IT TO BEAVER10AM JODY MAC11AM 69 SPORTS ON WFMZ. COM4PM BASEBALL ON FOX: YANKEES AT BOSTON7PM BASEBALL ON CW57: CUBS AT PHILLIES7PM IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON CHANNEL 69 WFMZ7:15PM JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS PLAYOFFS ON 850AM10:50PM CLOSE REC. HALLSUNDAY APRIL 13:9AM WAKEUP9AM JODY MAC9AM LEAVE IT TO BEAVER1:30PM IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 351:30PM BASEBALL ON CW57: CUBS AT PHILLIES3PM NASCAR RACE AT PHOENIX ON FOX2PM SPECIAL OLYMPICS10:50PM CLOSE REC. HALLAnother E-Mail on Monday!Back to Normal on Monday!NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!WEST SURBURBAN NUMBER 1 FAN!LADIES MAN!JODY MAC’S #1 FAN!STAY WARM AND DRY THIS WEEKEND!HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!ENJOY!SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!WEAVE!!!!!!!!

No comments: