Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday!

Monday May 12, 2008
Good Monday Morning!
Smile on this Rainy Monday Morning!
It's another week on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!!!!
It was a fun weekend for me!
SOME NEWS TO START:
In Alta Iowa, a 78 year old man who is totally blind and can not see nailed 12 consective strikes and got a perfect 300 on Saturday May 3rd!
That is really something that a Blind man can get a 300 like that! 12 strikes in a row!
God Bless Him!
I can't even reach 200. LOL
In Little Rock Arkansas this one woman Michelle Duggar is expecting her 18th child soon. She already have 7 daughters and 10 brothers. 2 set of Twins.
That is increadiable. How can anybody handle 18 children? I would go absoloutely nuts if I had 18 kids to take care of.
Are you a Amercian Idol Fan? David Archulertta was Banned from all Rehearshals due to a comment he made.
In Illionis a man snags the Biggest Fish in World Record
92 POUNDS AND 62 INCHES ASIAN CARP FISH
In New York, Thieves were caught with stolen things. The way they were caught was amazing. Friday night on the news said they were caught by a LAPTOP COMPUTER.
SAD NEWS: Tornadoes in Oklahoma, Missori, Georgia killed 22 people over the weekend. Please keep them in our thoughts.
Also there are now 28,0000 people killed in Myanmar.
Sunday I heard from 2 Girls that I went to High School!
Gina Gretta and Julia Baird!
Gina wants to come get me and take me in her car to MCDONALDS AND TO THE MALL! Sometime in the next few weeks! She will lift me in the chair and everything she told me! She help her grandmother alot so she has strong muscles!
I get to go in a car with 2 GIRLS!!!!!!!! That will be neat! Her Friend is going along when she comes! WOW, 2 Girls and I the only Boy!
Friday was a long day of Announcing Big Ten Girls Softball from Northwestern University. I was Announcing from 10:00am in the morning to 7:30pm at night!!!
I hope all the mothers out there had a terffic Mothers Day on Sunday!
I hope all Moms got what they want!!!!
My mom got MCDONALDS for Breakfast and STEAK From this one place called the ''Spot'' for Dinner!
I heard Keith Groller say my name on his show on Sunday on WEEX 1230!
I hope Jack Michaels surgery went well on Friday! He supposed to be back on the air this morning on 96 KEY!
President Bush's Daughter Jenna got married on Saturday! That was really cool!
BAD NEWS: The Price of Postage Stamps have went up more. It is now 43 cents.
They are predicting that GAS Will be up to $4.00 by Memorial Day on May 27th.
We all should start going around in Horses and Buggies.
About it?
That would save on Money
The PA State Legislature returns at 1:00pm this afternoon on Monday! 1pm Today, 11am Tuesday and Wednesday!
I will be watching the PA HOUSE All week!
My Dad working in New York all week
I will be busy Announcing all week!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I hope we have a nice and Warm Weekend!
I am great!
Had a Wonderful Weekend!
Saturday tried to call my Number 1 Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler in B Dorm around 1:30pm but she must of been with a student or eating with her hubby and did not answer her phone!
I hope nobody have Attacked Brenda when she walks to her car everyday! I was her bodyguard!
I also miss Sally White. Many Students on the phone, AIM And E-Mail have told me that Sally have talked me about me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
That really a great feeling to know she misses me!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Sally not eating too much ICE CREAM!
I know how Sally is, when it comes to ICE CREAM!
Sally is the ICE CREAM QUEEN!!!!!
SCHEDULE:MONDAY MAY 12:9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm PA HOUSE4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce Detriot at Minnestota Baseball on ESPN
TUESDAY MAY 13:9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11am PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast7:30pm FLYERS HOCKEY ON 610 WIP
WEDNESDAY MAY 14:9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11am PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast
THURSDAY MAY 15:9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm Announce Big Ten Baseball on BTN: NW At Michigan7:30pm FLYERS HOCKEY ON 610 WIP9:30pm Announce H.S. BASEBALL ON RCN4
FRIDAY MAY 16:9am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX5PM Announce Baseball on BTN GAME 1: Purdue at Illionis8pm Announce Baseball on BTN GAME 2: Purdue at Illinois
SATURDAY MAY 17:9am WGPA 1100AM11am 69 SPORTS11am Jody Mac2pm Announce Baseball on BTN: Ohio State at Iowa7pm NAZARETH GIRLS SOFTBALL AT PATES PARK7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW57
SUNDAY MAY 18:10am Keith Groller on WEEX1:30pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW576pm Announce PA STONERS SOCCER ON RCN48pm Announce the Mets vs Yankees Baseball Game on ESPN
Friday I announced Softball all Day!
Saturday we ate breakfast in Easton at New York Deli Shop as I had Eggs and Toast and then at 2pm we went to the Northampton at Nazareth High School Baseball game at Nazareth Boro Park as it was senior day. Then at 7pm I announced the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs Baseball Game from Coca Cola Park in Allentown on 69 WFMZ And then watched the Nascar Race.
Sunday went to MCDONALDS And listened to Keith Groller from 10am to NOON And then at 4pm announced the Phillies Baseball Game on CW57 And at 8pm Announced the Red sox at Twins Baseball Game on ESPN!
Heard from my Buddy Steve Smith from HGA
Great to hear the Dorm Meeting on Friday night went well!
On Memorial Day Weekend, HGA Is going to a PIRATES BASEBALL GAME!
It's funny how it happens now when I was trying to pull off going to a game for the last 2 summers when I was there!
OH WELL, I really hope they have a great time!
Today there is a boy going in my OLD Room.
I am sure that will feel ackward for my ATTENDENTS To go in that room and see another boy in bed. Smaller than me!
Hey, the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs won some games this weekend for once!!!!!!!
Maybe they will be on a row!
Boy would that be something if they would win 50 games in a row now!
That is a beautiful Ballpark in East Allentown! Good Old Coca Cola Park!!!!!
Even with a 6 and 30 record People are still packing up that place every single night!
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Wednesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim
GO FLYERS!
GO PENGUINS!
I Have to go equal distance because I been to both areas!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday!
Ladies Man!
I miss seeing Girls everyday!
They e-mail me on MYSPACE Everyday!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday Everybody!
BASEBALL REPORT ON Wednesday!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning!

No comments: