Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday June 4, 2008
I am Dedicating this E-mail Today to my best friend from J-Town Jessicia!!!!! (MS DEE'S DAUGHTER) It was her Birthday last Saturday!!!! I wanted to do this on Monday but with everything that been going on, I did not do a Monday E-mail so I am Doing this Today!
Jessicia who is a very sweet and caring person and always went out of her way to give me HUGS And gave me cards!!! Se has a wonderful Mom Ms Dee who works at HGAC Who really is a fun and caring person who I really am so glad I met Ms Dee when at HGA Because she made my day everyday when I saw her and made me smile!!!!!! I love MS DEE Alot!!!!!!!!!!!! I really miss seeing MS DEE A Lot!!!!!! She was not only a Staff member to me there, Ms Dee is a special person to me and I am so fortunate to meet such a wonderful Lady!!!!!!!
Back To Normal E-Mails!
Finally!
The last 7 days been a nightmare.
It getting better now.
My Granfather went home late on Monday.
He getting better slowly!
Maybe it was the Hospital Food, that he wasn't eating.
I am that way at college, I did not eat a lot of the Cafeteria Food.
He is walking with a walker now!
Attendent Care is going wonderful!
I have a very young girl name Linda!
She from Northampton PA!
I have a Konkrete Kid comming in my house every morning!
Services are from 8am to Noon Mondays through Fridays!!!
I am getting a Bus Pass so she can take me to restaurants to eat and to malls!
We have to be back by Noon because she not allowed to go over 4 hours each day.
I Feel more comfortable with a girl than a man because I had a woman helping me all my life!
We tooked walks the last 2 days. It been such beautiful weather!
80 Degrees!
Are you enjoying the weather?
GO PENGUINS!
What a game Monday night!
3 Overtimes!
I stayed awaked to 12:43am in the morning to watch the game!
I will be announcing Tonight Game at 8pm on NBC At Pittsburg!
I hope the Penguins win tonight!
I am enjoying home cook food!
I eat French Toast every morning for Breakfast!
I eat a lot of Hot Sausages too! I Love them!
Did you watch the Spelling Bee Last Friday night?
It was on National TV On ABC!
It was really neat to watch!
Alot of hard words!
That a lot of pressure on little kids to spell on National TV!
Do you know how tough that is for kids on LIVE TV?
They dserve a lot of Credit.
Rain Today.
I hope you stay dry!
Who do you want to win the NBA Basketball Final?
Lakers or Boston?
I want Lakers!
How have you been doing?
Have you missed my normal E-Mails?
It been awhile!
Anything new in your life?
I been doing tons and tons of Announcing!
Monday Afternoon I announced the Spring Ford at Whitehall High School Baseball Playoff game!
Whitehall was eliminated but they had one heck of a great season!
Especially That 6 hour game last week!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still recovering from that!!!! That was the longest game in my career!
I will let all of you know about my visit to the PA HOUSE!!! I am excited about it a lot!!!!!
I been busy watching the PA HOUSE All week!!!!
They passed the PA Smoking Ban. People can't smoke.
I Hate that cingeratte smell. It makes me want to gag.
It not good for you.
FREE GAS Today in Bethlehem at a gas station in my area!!!!!!
Gas have now reached $4.00 Now.
4.00 Dollars for Gas really SUCKS.
I Hope everybody in Johnstown is doing good.
I miss everybody big time!
It feels like a BIG HOLE Is missing in my heart.
I heard some students were caught drinking last week.
It makes me Sick to hear when Students do Dumb stuff like that.
A Brand new month of June!
Summer is 2 weeks away!
I refuse to wear Shorts.
I don't like showing my legs.
I know you might think I am Goofy for not wearing shorts in hot weather but that the way I am.
I Was scared last Saturday. We were in a Tornado Watch all day.
Thank God, Nothing came!!!!!
Still talking to GIRLS On Myspace and on my Cell Phone!
I hate when they call when I am Announcing. I hate not being able to pick up.
Sunday night I called my Number 1 Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler!
She is on a 2 week vacation!!!! LUCKY HER!
Happy Birthday Aubrey Rose!
Went to College with that kid!
Phillies are in 1st place!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!
They are playing excellent!
I hope the Phillies keep winning!!!!!
SCHEDULE:WEDNESDAY JUNE 4:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right11am PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST8pm Announce NHL ON NBC: DETRIOT AT PENGUINS
THURSDAY JUNE 5:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right1pm Glen Mac1pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm Guest on RCN SPORTS TALK7:30pm Guest on The JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW9pm Announce NBA FINALS ON ABC: LAKERS VS BOSTON
FRIDAY JUNE 6:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX5pm Announce Soccer on PCN7pm Announce Soccer on PCN
SATURDAY JUNE 7:9am WGPA 110011am 69 Sports11am Glen Mac7pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW578pm NHL ON NBC: PENGUINS AT DETRIOT
SUNDAY JUNE 8:1:30pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW578pm Announce Baseball on ESPN9pm Announce NBA ON ABC: LAKERS VS BOSTONSongs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
BIRTHDAYS:
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!
GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WISH ALL OF YOU THE VERY BEST..................

No comments: