Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

How are you?

Another weekend at home!

I Am great!

How do you like all these storms?

Pretty Wild!

How was your 4th of July?

Did you see any Fireworks?

I Did!

Did you eat a lot?

What are you doing this weekend?

Anything fun?

Any Beaches?

I Will relax all weekend!

Today ayt NOON I Will go to the Nazareth at Bath Baseball Game (Season Finale for Nazareth)

Tonight at 7pm will watch the Scranton Yankees Baseball game on WNEP

Sunday at 1:30pm I Will watch the NY Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on CW57!

I Watched the PA HOUSE Friday!

They are finished now for the summer!

I Hope you are well!

Next E-Mail will be on Sunday night!

Have a Wonderful weekend!

Stay Safe!

Stay Dry!

Talk to you Sunday night!

Your Buddy,

Andy Weaver

No comments: