Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grandfather Home!

BREAKING NEWS: Great news to report: My Grandfather is back home! Came home on Wednesday night! Still in a little pain but getting better! I Don't think it would be a good idea to travel across the state to Johnstown with my grandfather recovering. Who knows what could happen. I am BUMMED Out. I Know all my teachers wanted to see me because Students told me that my teachers talk about me in their classes which is pretty cool!!!!! I Appreciate that they talk about me with their Students! That shows how much they care for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Feel Bad but my Grandfather comes FIRST.. I Really wanted to be at the Little League Baseball Picnic too. My grandfather picked a bad time to have these problems. Thanks to everybody eho had my grandfather in your thoughts the last week! You are all awesome and special people to me!!!!!!!!!! Thanks once again! I Will do something nspecial for all my friends to make up for this! I Promise!!!!!!! I Will e-mail Tomorrow!!!!!!!! Take Care! Andy Weaver GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Would of never made it through this week without all of your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am so glad to have a e-mail network with so many people that care a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: