Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday!

Saturday August 30

Labor Day weekend!

Holiday weekend!

Don't Drink and Drive!

Have a great holiday!

Enjoy the time off!!!!!!!!!

Sunday At 9pm until Monday at 6:30pm on WNEP 16 In Scranton I Will be watching the Jerry Lewis Telethon at the Steamtown Mall!

Home in Nazareth!

I Am Wonderful!

Had a awesome week!

How are you?

How was your week?

Anything new?

What are you doing this weekend?

7:00pm Saturday Night I Will Announce the L.V. IRONPIGS BASEBALL GAME!

Sunday at 2pm I Will announce Phillies at Cubs Baseball Game on CW57

Have a wonderful weekend!

I Will have another E-Mail Monday night!

Stay Dry!

Stay Safe!

Talk to you on Monday night!

Take Care!

Have a Safe and Enjoyable Labor Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazareth #1 Fan,

Andy Weaver

No comments: