Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday!

Monday August 18 2008 UPDATE ON MY GRANDFATHER: I Don't know about Johnstown on Friday with my grandfather having these health problems. It all depends on how the Heart Surgery goes on Tuesday, if we will be able to go to Johnstown for Graduation and the Baseball Picnic!!!! Time will tell. My Grandfather is still in the hospital. He is moving and talking which is good to see. It was confirmed by Doctors that He did have a Heart Attack on Thursday. They want to open it up on Tuesday to see where the blockage is. Tuesday my Grandfather is having OPEN HEART Surgery. I Hope these Doctors know what they are doing. He is in rom 430 atn St Lukes Hospital in Allentown. I Hate walking through hospitals and seeing people all hooked up to machines. It scares me. Please keep my Pop in your thoughts. I am In Williamsport today!!!!!!! My Dad taking me!!!!!! Only a Day trip and not too far from home. We are seeing 2 games! 12:00pm and 3:00pm! Both Games on ESPN2 Little League Baseball is fun to watch!!!!!!! Should be a awesome time! A Full Recap on Wednesday! How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything fun? I Had a great weekend! Friday night I Announced Little League Baseball on ESPN At 8pm and went to bed. Saturday woke up and listened to WGPA 1100 9am to 11am and 69 Sports on WEEX 1230 11am to noon and announced Little League Baseball on ESPN At 11am and then at 3pm on ABC And at 5pm went to the Delaware Valley at Nazareth HS Football Scrimmage and at 7pm Announced Lehigh Valley Ironpigs Baseball on WFMZ 69 And at 10pm Announced the Phillies at San Diego Padres Baseball on CW57. Sunday woke up and went to breakfast and then at 1pm Announced the Little League Baseball Game on ESPN 2 And at 8pm Announced Little League Baseball Game on ESPN 2 And also on ESPN At 8pm watched the Phillies at San Diego Padres Baseball Game and then went to bed. Nazareh looked pretty good! Now we scrimmage this Thursday night at Dieruff. I Don't know whyt it is on Thursday night. It weird that they have Football on a Thursday night. I Hope you are well! I Am so ready for Football Season! BREAKING NEWS: Nomore Mike and the Mad Dog on WFAN. ERROR ENDED LAST WEEK. Chris Russo have left the station at WFAN. 18 Years of the Mike and the Mad Dog Program have comed to a closed. WFAN Did not renew Chris Russo contract. Mike Francessa will continue to host the show a lone. I Will really miss the Mike and the Mad Dog Program. I Truly enjoyed it. Did you watch the Olympics? Mike Phillips broked the record in Swimming! 8 Gold Medals!!!!!!! The USA Basketball team is underfeated too! I Like the US Baseball Games too! SCHEDULE: MONDAY AUGUST 18: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm ATTENDENTS 10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm TUESDAY AUGUST 19: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm ATTENDENTS 10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm WEDNESDAY AUGUST 20: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm ATTENDENTS 10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm THURSDAY AUGUST 21: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm ATTENDENTS 10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm FRIDAY AUGUST 22: 8-10am ATTENDENTS 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm ATTENDENTS 10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm SATURDAY AUGUST 23: SUNDAY AUGUST 24: Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Wednesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Wednesday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: