Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday August 13 2008
Hello!
My Grandfather back in the hospitial
Emergency Surgery.
Something came loose in his back.
He will be in the hospital for a few days.
I HATE Going to visit people in the hospital, it makes me nervious being in a hospital.
I Hope he won't be in there too long.
How are you?
How is your week?
Are you having a good week?
I am!
Tired though!
These 10:00pm games are killing me!!!!!!
4 more nights yet of these
I Don't like these West Coast Trips.
Monday night there was a 10 minute Delay in the 9th inning because A Player had to run to the restroom. They stopped the game because of that. It was crazy. Manny Rameriez was the player that had to run to the restroom
I Am enjoying watching the Summer Olympics!!!!!!!
They are fun to watch!!!!!!
I Hope you are taking time to watch!
I Like the Gymanstics and Swimming the Best!!!!!!!!
GIRLS in their SWIM SUITS!
Yeah, I Like that, being the Ladies Man that I am!!!!!
You would think I Was not feeling well if I Never brought up GIRLS!
The ''CHINA GIRLS'' Are great to watch I Must watch!!!!!!
It's on almost 24 hours a day!
What are you doing tonight?
I Really enjoy this COOL Weather!
I Think we are done with HOT Weather.
Fall Sports practices started on Monday!
I Can't believe it that time already!!!!!!
Friday the Little League World Series starts in Williamsport!!!!!!!
2pm Friday on ESPN!
I Will be Announcing!!!!!!!!!
My Dad taking me on Monday or Tuesday next week!!!!!!!
John MCCain was in York on Tuesday.
It was LIVE on PCN! That was fun to watch!!!!!!!!
My Name was on the radio on Tuesday in Johnstown at 8:30am during the news on 96 KEY In Johnstown!!!!!! Jack Michaels gave a BIG SHOUT OUT!
I Listen to my buddy Jack Michaels every morning on 96 KEY In Johnstown from 8am to 10am!!!!!!!!
Jack is a funny guy! Even my Attendent likes him!!!!!!! She asked me for the Web Address of 96 Key so she could listen at home!!!!!!!
The Things Jack says on the radio are really increadble!!!!!!
Next week Jack will be off and going to the Beach for a week!!!!!
SCHEDULE: Wednesday August 13: 8-10am Attendents 9am Jody Mac 96 KEY 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-5:30pm Attendents 7pm Announce Little League Softball on ESPN2 10pm ANNOUNCE PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
Thursday August 14: 8-10am Attendents 9am Jody Mac 96 KEY 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-5:30pm Attendents 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4 10pm ANNOUNCE PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
Friday August 15: 8-10am Attendents 9am Jody Mac 96 KEY 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Glen Mac 2pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: San Diego vs Tampa FL4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-5:30pm Attendents 4pm Little League Baseball on ESPN 2: Columbia vs Venezuela6pm LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL ON ESPN 2: Conn. vs Hawaii8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: Maryland vs Indiana 10pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
Saturday August 16: 9am WGPA 1100 10am 69 Sports 10am Jody Mac 11am Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: Curraco vs Tamonpolis1pm Little League Baseball on ESPN: Italy vs Guam3pm Announce Little League Baseball on ABC: San Diego vs Connecticut 5pm DEL VALLEY AT NAZARETH FOOTBALL SCRIMMAGE6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN: Japan vs Arabia 7pm Announce L.V. IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON 69 WFMZ 8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: louisana vs Washington10pm Announce Phillies at Padres Baseball on CW57
Sunday August 17: 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 10am Keith Groller 10am Jody Mac 1pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN2: Columbia vs Japan 3:30pm Announce Little League Baseball on ABC: Indiana vs Louisana 6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN2: Arabia vs Venezuela 8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN 2: Tampa Fl vs Hawaii 8pm PHILLIES AT PADRES BASEBALL ON ESPN
I Can't wait to work with Kids again very soon!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned for updates on a job in a school!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
PROGRAMMING NOTE FOR RCN VIEWERS:
Thursday at 6 pm. on RCN TV-4 and WGPA 1100-AM radio.
"Sports Talk Call-in Show with Chris Michael & Joe Craig." Next show: "Officials Roundtable with Glenn Rissmiller, Jim Haney & Bill Pensyl."
This program aires every Thursday from 6-7 pm.
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd RothrockBernie Mac
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: