Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 17, 2008 Good Morning! How are you? How your week? What have you been doing? What are you doing this weekend? I Am Wonderful! Having a great week! I Been Busy watching the PA HOUSE!!!!! PA HOUSE Is Back!!!!!! They been busy! Lots of Resoultions! Dog Kennel was Monday's topic! They were on to 7pm Monday Night! I Was OFF ANNOUNCING MONDAY And went to bed early Monday night! Monday Night I Watched the Eagles at Dallas Cowboys NFL Football Game on ESPN! That was a great game to watch! I Also watched Dr. Phil. That's a great show! I Love Dr. Phil! He says it the way it is! Tuesday, watched the PA HOUSE And then at 7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast! The Weather Cooled down now!!!!!!! Nomore 90 Degrees!!! I Am happy for that!!!!!! I Did really good on my Football Picks last weekend! I Only lossed a few games! Everybody in Nazareth will be mad at me but I Am picking Parkland this Friday. I Am Nazareth # 1 Fan but I Have to pick Parkland because I Don't want my record in Picks to Die. Sunday I Announced the Phillies Doubleheader on CW57 - 1:30pm and 7:30pm!!!!! That was Fun Announcing the Doubleheader this past Sunday! The Phillies are doing much better since I Said they were finish last Friday!!!!!!!! I Was hoping that would fire them up and it Did because they had a 4 game sweep last weekend against Milwaukee! Job Status comming soon, stay Tuned... Still No Attendent - Regular one, she is still out with Back Problems and no word on a word on when she is comming back.... Not much new on my end. Final 3 days in Nazareth for Judy Swigart - my High School Principal. Friday is her last day. She is moving to Greater Latrobe! I Want to go visit her 1 more time before Friday! To say my goodbyes to her. While I Am up there, I Will visit My High School Teachers! Congrats to Ray Kaminski for being the Whiffleball Champion!!!!! They competed against 16 other teams to win!!!! Mr K was a great teacher to me in High School!!!!!!!!! He loves when I Say his name so today is his Lucky Day!!!!!! Did you watch that Wild Monday night Football Game? That was the Best Game in years!!!!!! 74 points in that game! Too bad the Eagles lossed though. They will lose this Sunday too to the steelers! I Am picking the Steelers! Everybody in Johnstown will be happy that I Pick the Steelers on Sunday! Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of HGA Staff Members are trying to get me to submit my name for the BIG Open Spot in November when Chuck York when he retires. I Do have the experience and I Do know what Chuck Does because I Used to be in the REC Office helping him do his paperwork on the computer! I Do have experience from already working there before! I am on the Civil Service list I Tooked Tests on the computer in August and passed. I Don't know if I Want to give up my Announcing career and leave my family. I Have to think about it. I Do appreciate all the STAFF MEMBERS Trying to get me to submit my name though! I Remember saving that one boy life the one night when he was laying by the pool table not breathing, i think he was drinking because I Could smell it. Good thing I Went to get my CO-Worker Ed Vedock because if I Didn't, he could of died right there. I don't think my Mom would allow to me to move, she loves me too much, I Don't know if I Want to give up my Announcing because this job at HGA Would be 3pm to 11pm and that is when I Usually Announce. Schedule: Wednesday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PA HOUSE 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast Thursday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN Talk on RCN4 7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON RCN4 Friday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendents 11am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Homecomming: Went to the Parkland at Nazareth HS Football Game 9:30pm Announce Northampton at Whitehall Football on RCN4 11pm Announce the BIG TICKET ON WFMZ Saturday: 10am WGPA 10am Glen Mac 11am 69 Sports NOON Temple at Penn State College Football on ABC 4pm MLB ON FOX 7pm Becahi at Central HS Football on RCN4 7pm Announce PHILLIES Baseball on CW57 Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 4pm NFL:STEELERS AT EAGLES 4pm Announce PHILLIES Baseball on CW57 8pm NFL ON NBC: AT GREEN BAY 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: Boston at NY Yankees Sunday is the LAST Ever Game at Yankee Stadium. Stadium closing Down. Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Program Note: RCN Sports Talk Show on RCN 4 Thursday 6pm to 7pm with Chris Michael This week Guests: 2 Athletic Directors: Monica Deeb and Dwight Respher Live on RCN4 And on radio on WGPA 100 E-Mail Questions Live on the show at rcnsportstalk@rcn.com GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: