Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday!

Monday January 26, 2009
Tradegy here in Nazareth Friday
Zach Horan who is a student at Nazareth High School and is on the Wrestling Team lossed his home Due to FIRE.
Fire tooked place on Friday. Defintely do me a favor and keep the Horan's family in your thoughts and if you think you can help in any way, let me know! Thanks!
I Now Have MLB Network! I Got Direct TV! Lots more channels!
I Still have RCN Too!!! Now I Have Cable and the satelite!
I Hope you are ready for the DTV Switch February 17
You might need a BOX To continue to watch TV In your House.
I Hope everybody is aware of that.
Everybody in the country might need a BOX In order to watch TV.
They say they are doing this so We get a better picture!
PA HOUSE RETURNS AT 1PM!
A Full week for the PA HOUSE!
3 Days!
I Will be watching!
Super Bowl week!
I Hope the Steelers win!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I Am great!
I Had a great weekend!
Friday night I Went to the Liberty at Nazareth Basketball Game!
Man, I Never saw that GYM So crowded in years!
The whole town was at that game it looked like.
I Lossed my regular seat. RCN Was sitting at my regular spot.
Nazareth lossed.
Liberty pretty good though!
Nazareth have 2 tough games this week.
At Easton Tuesday and then Home vs Parkland Friday!
Both Games will be on RCN4 At 9:30pm.
I HAD A SCARE THIS WEEKEND.
MY MICROPHONE BROKE.
MY DAD FIXED IT.
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT A MICROPHONE!
THAT REALLY HAD ME SCARED....................
Saturday at 1pm Announced Lehigh at Lafayette College Basketball Game and at 6pm went to the Nazareth at Becahi Wrestlng Match.
Sunday listen to Keith Groller 10am to noon and at NOON Announced College Basketball on MYPHL17 And at 5pm Announced HS Basketball on PCN!
This week's schedule:Monday:8am to 10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Radio Show11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX8PM Announce 76ers Basketball on Comcast
Tuesday:8am to 10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Radio Show11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm AT THE NAZARETH AT EASTON BASKETBALL GAME=
Wednesday:8am to 10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Radio Show11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm AT THE NAZARETH AT NORTHAMPTON WRESTLING MATCH
Thursday:8am to 10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Radio Show11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show
Friday:8am to 10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10am Radio Show11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm AT THE PARKLAND AT NAZARETH BASKETBALL GAME
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am WEEX 12301pm Announce Lafayette Women Basketball on RCN, TV602pm Announce HS Basketball on PCN3:30pm Announce HS Basketball on PCN5pm Announce HS Basketball on PCN6pm HS Wrestling on RCN4
Sunday:10am Keith GrollerNoon Announce College Basketball on MY172:30pm Announce NBA Basketball on ABC6pm WATCH THE SUPER BOWL ON NBC

R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh BoothFrancessco TolericoCraig Borst
I Hope everybody watched the RCN Sports Talk Show last Thursday with the Liberty Football Team!
Chris Michael did a great job!
I Also heard Chris do Desales Basketball on the internet Saturday! I Never knew he did that!
I Hope everybody listen to Keith Groller Sunday! He had a great show!!!!!
Sunday Night was busy for me!
I Announced 3 High School Basketball games on PCN-Pennsylvania Cable Network from Robert Morris University!
Go Nazareth This week!
The Lehigh-Laffayette Men Basketball game Saturday was a really great game to Announce!!!
1 week until I Do something new!
A 10PM Newscast 5 nights a week Mondays-Fridays!
CW Philly 57
I Am looking forward to it!
Deliving News is a whole different ballgame.
Should be fun!
Next Monday February 2
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Another E-Mail on Wednesday!
Have a great week!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
See you on Wednesday!
Your Buddy,
Nazareth Number 1 Fan,
Andy Weaver

No comments: