Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday!

Friday January 16, 2009 SPECIAL NIGHT FOR ME MONDAY NIGHT -MR CROWELL THE NAZARETH COACH ASKED ME TO SIT WITH THEM AT THE END OF THE BENCH! HE WANTS ME TO BE CO-CAPTAIN OF THE NIGHT AND MAYBE GO ON THE MAT TO FLIP THE COIN!!!!!!!!! RCN WILL BE THERE TO FILM IT TOO!!!!! I HOPE MY MOM CAN FIND A PLACE TO DROP ME OFF, IT GOING TO BE REALLY CROWDED AND ALSO FIND SOMEWHERE TO PICK ME UP AFTER THE MATCH. A Miracle in the River. 155 passengers made it out ALIVE Thursday in the Hudson River after a flock of Birds-Seagulls-my unfavorite animals which I HATE So much got into the engine and the Engine went out. It was totally amazing how the Pilot landed the plane with the plane totally attached. Those people should Thank God because he was with them on Thursday. That was a termendous job by the crew of the plane and they deserve a award for the way they kept all those 155 people SAFE Without Deaths. Now to these awful animals-Seagulls and Geese. I Wish we could Shoot them with a BB Gun because I Totally hate those ugly things. I Remember when I Was at the BEACH The Seagulls came right in the restaurant and took my food and I Couldn't eat. We can live in this world without BIRDS. I Wish we only had Dogs and Cats in this world and no other animals. Please keep Carla Dairymple my friend in your thoughts. She told me more SAD News on Wednesday night. She lossed 3 friends in 2 weeks. 3 Friends of her Died in a 2 week period. That is Totally Sad. When She told me Francesco was her 3rd Death in 2 weeks, I Had tears going down my cheet. That have to be so hard for her. I Told her to Call me whenever she needs to talk to somebody. I Can't imagine losing 3 friends back to back to back like that. Poor Girl. Losing 1 person is bad enough but to lose 3 friends in a row like that is totally upsetting. Carla is defintely in my thoughts. It takes a piece of your heart right out of you when you hear stuff like this. BIG FOOTBALL WEEKEND! STEELERS AT 6:30PM AND THE EAGLES AT 3PM SUNDAY! I HOPE BOTH WINS! GO STEELERS AND EAGLES!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME A PA SUPER BOWL! How was your week? Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? Stay Warm It suppose to be really cold out! I Will be ANNOUNCING All weekend! Last Day of the PA FARM SHOW! I Enjoyed it all weekend! Did you watch the PA FARM SHOW? I Had Fun Announcing the PA FARM SHOW All week! Nazareth lossed to Liberty Wednesday in Wrestling. We have internal problems with Nazareth RCN Scott Barr said on Wednesday night. We have Easton on Monday night! I Hope beat Easton! BETTER NEWS: RCN4 WILL DO NAZARETH BASKETBALL 3 GAMES COMMING UP!!!!!! FIRST ONE WILL BE NEXT FRIDAY WHEN LIBERTY COMES TO NAZARETH AT 9:30PM ON TAPED DELAY! THURSDAY NIGHT I WATCHED THE RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW! THEY TALKED WRESTLING WITH SAM BERGIO AND JACK LOGIC! NEXT THURSDAY THE LIBERTY FOOTBALL TEAM WILL BE ON THE SHOW!!!!! LAST WEEKEND FOR GEORGE BUSH AS PRESIDENT. BUSH HAD A FAREWELL SPEECH ON THURSDAY NIGHT. TUESDAY IS THE BIG DAY! NEW PRESIDENT ON TUESDAY! BARACK OBAMA! HE WILL DO A GREAT JOB! WILL YOU BE WATCHING THE CEREMONY ON TUESDAY? I WILL BE! MONDAY NIGHT I WILL BE AT THE NAZARETH MATCH! MY MOM WILL DROP ME OFF! MR DAVIS AND RCN GARY LAUBACH WILL HELP ME WITH MY COAT! MY GRANDMOTHER GOT ME NERVIOUS BUT I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT ME HERE IN NAZARETH AND WOULD LET ME BE SAFE! This weekend schedule: Friday: 8-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 10am FARM SHOW: TRACTOR SQUARE 11am FARM SHOW: HONEY EX NOON FARM SHOW: PEANUT BUTTER 1pm FARM SHOW: SEAFOOD MELT 2pm FARM SHOW: FLOWERS 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendent 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR 6:30pm CBS NEWS 6pm NAZARETH AT ALLEN BOYS BASKETBALL 7:30pm Announce Flyers Hockey on C257 7:30pm HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4: 9:30pm HS BOYS BASKETBALL ON RCN4: NORTHAMPTON AT CENTRAL Saturday: 9am WGPA 10am WEEX 1230 1pm Announced Men Basketball on RCN, TV60: Navy at Lafayette 1pm DICK HAMMER ON 1470AM 7pm Announce High School Wrestling on RCN4 Sunday: 10am KEITH GROLLER 3pm NFL: Eagles at Arizona 6:30pm NFL: Baltimore at Steelers I DON'T KNOW WHO I WOULD ROOT FOR IF THERE IS A PA SUPERBOWL. I THINK I WOULD CHEER FOR THE EAGLES BECAUSE I DO A RADIO SHOW ON A PHILADELPHIA STATION 10AM TO 11AM MONDAYS THROUGH FRIDAYS! SO I ALMOST HAVE TO ROOT FOR THE EAGLES! SPEAKING OF MY RADIO SHOW, I HAD A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR FRANCESCO TALERICO ON MY RADIO SHOW ON WEDNESDAY MORNING SINCE HE WAS FROM THE PHILADELPHIA AREA. I ASKED THE STATION MANAGER AND HE SAID IT WAS A NICE THING TO DO IN HIS HONOR SO WE HAD DEAD AIR FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS ON WEDNESDAY! Hopefully we don't have anymore Deaths. We have had way too many people Die lately. We don't need anymore for a very long time. We want everybody to live their full life!!!!!! A Mummer Has Died on Wednesday. Jerry Murray passed away at 57 years old. He suffered a Heart Attack on LIVE TV At the Mummers Parade on New Years Day. He collapsed on LIVE TV Right infront of the judging stand. Everybody thought he was only joking around, nobody knew it was SERIOUS. I Announced the Mummers Parade and I Saw Jerry Collapsed on the ground on LIVE TELEVISON. Nobody helped him because they thought it was a act. Philaddelphia have the Mummers Parade every year on New Years Day. R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Craig Boarst Francesco Talerico Jerry Murray President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs! Another E-Mail on Monday! Have a great week! Stay Safe!!! Enjoy! See you on Monday! GO EAGLES AND GO STEELERS! A PA SUPERBOWL! I SURE HOPE SO! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! Please keep Jarid Sanders in your thoughts, I Heard he still in Critical Condition. My one friend told me he is still in that condition! I Hope he pulls through! Eagles and Steelers Buddy who wants both of them to win, Andy Weaver

No comments: