Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday!

Wednesday January 21, 2009
First E-Mail under a new President!
Barack Obama
First African Amercian President
I Don't know why TV Made a Deal because he is Black.
Everybody is the same in my mind White, Black or Even Green for god sanks.
Anyway, Barack did a great job on Tuesday.
During the Oath to Office the person giving it to Obama forgot some words and everybody was laughing including OBAMA.
I Watched the whole thing from 11:30am in the morning all the way to 6:00pm.
I Watched the Ceremony, The Dinner and then the Parade and then the Ball that they had at night!
You can ask me just about everything because I Watched the whole 7 hour event!
George Bush went back home to Texas where they are going to GATE The Area where he will live I Heard.
One guy had a seizure during the Dinner with OBAMA. Hopefully he is all right.
I Saw RCN Monday night at Nazareth!
It was great seeing Gary Laubach!
My Best Buddy!
Always great seeing Gary!
It been awhile!
I Will see him Next Tuesday at the Nazareth at Easton Basketball Game!
I Will also see my buddy Chris Popik and RCN This Friday as RCN Will come back to Nazareth for the 2nd time this week, this time to do the Liberty at Nazareth Basketball Game!
Where my Dad is in North Carolina they got 8 inches of Snow.
I Was SAFE Monday night!
Nobody Kidnapped me!
It was COLD In the GYM.
I Left my Coat on.
There was no school Monday so they didn't have the Heat On.
I Am surprised they had the Match Monday.
It was Snowing HEAVY.
My Mom kept falling on the SNOW.
She had trouble.
I Wish there was another way to get up to the school for the games.
My mom have trouble walking because of her M.S.
I Give her credit for making a effort on Monday night.
It too bad Nazareth don't have some kind of transporation to get me there.
I Only live 3 minutes from the school but in the Winter, it too cold to WALK UP.
I Did not go to the Basketball Game Tuesday night because it just too much for my Mom.
It was worser weather Monday night then 2 weeks ago when they canceled the match 2 weeks ago for no reason.
They were worried that people get in accident and here they were Monday night having the match anyway when It was SNOWING More than it was 2 weeks ago.
It took Scott Barr at RCN A Hour and a Half to get to Nazareth because of the awful weather.
I Never want to be a Athletic Director. It a tough job when it comes to weather.
I Heard there is a FLU Going around HGA in Johnstown.
Everybody have the FLU At the Hiram G Andrews Center.
It was 0 Degree in Johnstown Tuesday Jack Michaels was telling me.
Somerset County was without power last weekend, I Hope my Former Teacher Ms Revello was all right. I Know she lives in Somerset. That where that airplane crash on 9-11-01
PA HOUSE Returns on Monday.
Can't wait to watch them!
No warm up anytime soon.
Cold right into February.
I Can't wait to Spring!
24 Days to Spring Training!!!!!!!
Phillies are in Allentown Today!
Holiday Inn in Fogelsville!
Happy Hour on WEEX 1230 Will be there!
Phillies World Series Throphy will be there too!
How are you?
How is your week?
How was your Monday off?
Did you do anything special?
I Am great!
I Am having a great week!
Monday night went to the Easton at Nazareth Wrestling Match
Tuesday night went to the Central at Nazareth Basketball game and Announced the Michigan at Penn State College Basketball game on the BIG TEN NETWORK at 9pm!
Did you watch the ceremony?
It was fun!
I Really hope the Steelers win the Superbowl!
I Am bummed out about a PA Superbowl.
Oh well.
That would of been bad for the country anyway.
Schedule for this week:Wednesday: 8am -10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am RADIO SHOW 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm MIKE FRANCESSA 1pm Glen Mac 4pm-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR WITH TOM FALLON 6pm WENT TO THE FREEDOM AT NAZARETH WRESTLING MATCH 6:55pm DICK HAMMER ON 1470AM 7pm Announce Women College Basketball on RCN, TV60: Bucknell at Lafayette 10pm HS Wrestling on RCN4: Easton at Liberty
Thursday: 8am -10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am RADIO SHOW 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm MIKE FRANCESSA 1pm Glen Mac 4pm-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR WITH TOM FALLON 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK WITH CHRIS MICHAEL 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4
Friday: 8am -10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am RADIO SHOW 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm MIKE FRANCESSA 1pm Glen Mac 4pm-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR WITH TOM FALLON 6pm WENT TO THE LIBERTY AT NAZARETH BASKETBALL GAME 7:30pm HS Basketball on RCN4: Parkland at Allen 9:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Liberty at Nazareth
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am 69 Saturday on WEEX 1230 1pm Announce College Basketball on RCN, TV60: Lehigh at Lafayette 7:30pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN4: Liberty at Parkland
Sunday: 10am KEITH GROLLER


R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh BoothCraig BorstFrancesco Talerico
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Another E-Mail on Friday!
Have a great week!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
See you on Friday!
Your Buddy,
Andy Weaver

No comments: