Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday!

Hello!
ANOTHER Week!
Family all better now from Saturday. That was scary stuff....... Luckily things are better now!
A Special Tuesday E-Mail!
Everybody had off Monday!
I Hope you had a great long weekend!
Please keep Kayla Young in your thoughts.
She is in a Johnstown Hospital with the FLU.
Kayla is a great girl and I Hope she gets better ASAP. When I Was at HGA Kayla and I Used to order pizza out every Sunday night!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Did you watch the Daytona 500 on Sunday?
I Did, It was a great race!
I Had stomach problems this weekend.
It getting better now!
Sunday it was awful pain.
Must of been my turn.
Wednesday Nazareth Boys Basketball plays Allen at Home!
7pm at Nazareth!
I Will be there myself!
My dad will be out of town so I Will be there alone.
My Mom is dropping me off.
I Hope Nazareth wins!
OBAMA Said things will get worser before its gets better.
I Hope not too long!
People need jobs again!!!!!!!!
I Had a great weekend!
49 People were killed Friday in a plane crash in Buffalo New York. That was terrible. That FIRE Was amazing. Our thoughts are with all those 49 families.
They said that plane dropped 800 feet in 5 seconds.
Did you watch the Daytona 500?
It was a good race!
Race was shortened because of RAIN.
Matt Kenseth won!
Did you have a good Valentine Day?
Did you do anything special?
ANOTHER E-MAIL Friday!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
See you Friday!
Your Buddy,
Andy Weaver

No comments: