Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday!

Wednesday February 11, 2009 Greetings from Nazareth PA!I Am so much enjoying this beautiful weather!I Hope it stays warm!I Went for WALKS Monday and Tuesday!It was nice to get out again!I Am great!Having a great week!PA House Been Busy this week!They been doing a lot of stuff!I Will watch as they reconvene at 11AM Today.What do you think about Alex Rodriguez?He used Steriods in 2003104 Players on the listThey won't name the other players.I Feel bad for AlexHe have to somehow play Baseball this year with everybody booing him.I Don't know why he was the only name released from that list.Did you watch OBAMA Speech Monday night?It was interesting.OBAMA Even got asked a Steriods question.US Senate passed the Stimulus Bill on Tuesday!Now it back in the US House Wednesday.OBAMA Want the BILL On his Desk by President Day Monday!It will create MORE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE CAN GET BACK TO WORK AGAIN!!!!!!!It might take awhile but we are back in the right track!!!!!!!GM And Nissan laid off their employees this week.Have you been watching the Dog Show?It been interesting!There a Dog from the Lehigh Valley on the Dog Show.More Fires were in Coatesville. I Feel bad for those people in Coatesville.They go to bed at night not knowing if they will have a House when they wake up.That is really scary.I Really hope they catch whoever setting those Fires off.My Buddy Lee in Johnstown is still not doing well from his accident. I Don't want to see anything bad happen to him because he did so much for me.BIG NAZARETH AT Northampton Wrestling Match Thursday night.I Won't be there.NO Way to get there.I Wish there was a way for me to get there.My Dad will be in NEW York on Business.He is upset because he took The 28th off to take me when the match was supposed to take place.It too bad that there not nobody nice enough here in this area to take me in their car like my buddy LEE Moran in Johnstown who took me everywhere in his car when I Was in Johnstown.I Hope Naazareth crunch Northampton in Wrestling.I Have a BAD Feeling though.Northampton is just way too good.76ers Elton Brand had Season Ending Surgery on Wednesday.Better News:Ryan Howard sign a 3 year 54 million dollar contract with the Phillies!!!!!Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training this Saturday!I Hope Bob Daday is enjoying his retirement in Flordia!I Been really busy!Lots of Announcing!Since I Anchor a 10pm newscast everynight now, 7 days a week-I Don't get no nights off.Monday night at 7pm I Announced the West Virgina at Pittsburgh College Men Basketball on ESPN And at 10pm on CW57 Anchored the 10pm news on CW57.Tuesday did my radio show 10am to 11am and watched the PA HOUSE And went for a walk and at 6pm on RCN4 Announced the Colonial League Boys Basketball Doubleheader and at 10pm on CW57 Anchored the 10pm News on CW57.I Hope you are well!How is your week?What have you been up to?Anything fun?Are you enjoying the warm weather?Are you taking Walks.Better take advantage before it gets COLD.OVR E-Mailed Monday again.I Been e-mailing them asking for help.They told me to keep patience.They said they can't really do anything right now because of the BAD ECONOMY.OVR Said they will call when things get better and help me find something!There is a new school comming in Nazareth In Septemember.I Want to put my name in there.Everybody in Johnstown wants me to work at HGA In Recreation.I Don't think that will happen.I Would love working there though.The problem is Announcing. I Would have to give up Announcing.Carol Mackel does have my name and supposed to call me when Governor ED Rendell unfreezes hiring. I Do want to work with KIDS But I Would rather work here in the Lehigh Valley where I Can still Announce Things at nightime!I Love everybody in Johnstown, I Don't want them to think I Hate them or anything. It just I Really Enjoy Announcing.None of my friends that I Graduated from Accounting have jobs either-Arthur and Carol-I Keep in touch with them and they don't have anything either.I Been extremely busy witn Announcing so that good until the ECONOMY Gets better.My Friend Carla is comming to my house before she moves to Tennesee.I Don't blame her moving to a warmer city, I Would too.I Hate living where It cold for 5 months.Wednesday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Easton vs Liberty 7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Parkland vs Allen 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Thursday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast 9:30pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN4-Nazareth at Northampton 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Friday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 6pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4 7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4 9pm HS Basketball on RCN4 10:30pm HS Basketball on RCN4 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 1pm Announce Lafayette Basketball on RCN4,TV60 RELAX ALL NIGHT NO ANNOUNCING 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 11:30am Announce College Women Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK 2pm DAYTONA 500 ON ABC 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs! Another E-Mail on Friday! Have a great week! Thursday my buddy Keith Groller will be in a BASKETBALL UNIFORM! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT! Stay Safe!!! Enjoy! See you on Friday! ENJOY THE GREAT WEATHER! Your Buddy, WEAVE
hasEML = false;

No comments: