Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday!

Friday January 29, 2010

I Want to commend Chris Michaels for comming up with a special show on the Allentown School District Situation and why Allen and Dieruf can never win. I Know like 2 months ago I Think I Talked about this on my e-mail network, It is a real tough situation in Allentown, I Feel for those kids, I Really do. To see them put in all their practice times and to never win a game, It has to be a terrible feeling to go home after every game knowing you loss another game, I Can't even imagine that feeling, I Really hope something happens soon for those kids because its not fair for those kids. Alot of those kids in Allentown don't even have Parents, I Think that has a lot to do with it. I Feel maybe Allen and Dieruff should merge together and see what happens there. I Wish that whole commonunity the very best in the comming years!

Jolly Joe Timmer Back on RCN TV Thursday night! It was great seeing him again! Keep him in your thoughts, he is having surgery February 11th. Also keep Donna West in your thoughts as she is in the Hospital too right now. Bad time lately for the WGPA Family.

Welcome Sandy Phillips to my E-Mail Network! I Go see her everyday with my attendent and give her dog a bone. Great lady and Really enjoy her!!

Did you watch President Obama Speech Wednesday night? I Have his entire speech on my blog http://nazoeagle.blogspot.com/

Obama sounded pretty confident and said 10 percent of people are without jobs in this country and wants to get people back up going real soon and was told to ''Get to Work Immediately''. Time will tell what will happen and what Obama will do!

Last E-Mail of January!

January is over!

Monday is February!

How are you?

How was your week?

Did you like all the Snow on Thursday?

It looks pretty but I am ready for Spring!

There were some accidents on Thursday in the area.

The Freedom Wrestling Coach Resigned this week after his son got into a accident and then hide things about his son.

Next Tuesday when Nazareth Basketball returns home against Easton, I Get to sit in my middle spot again!! No TV that night!

I am happy to report that HGA in Johnstown will continue to accept wheelchairs! I Want to thank Karen O'Conner for letting me know. My friend told me wrong information, silly girl.

Stay Tuned for more information on any accessments!!!!!

The Nazareth Art Center, Boscovs and a few other places!

I Wish the Nazareth School District would let me do something there, like run copies for the Main Office or something! It amazes me that I Got things from all schools except Nazareth and it does hurt me because I love Nazareth with a passion and I Really do feel hurt that they don't give me no credit or chances.

What are you doing this weekend?

I Will be busy!

Will be at Liberty High School Tonight for Nazareth Basketball!

Saturday will be at the Nazareth at Parkland Wrestling Match at 7:30pm!!!! My 1st time ever at Parkland!

RCN TV Will air both events LIVE!

That Wrestling match will be HUGE!

I Hope we beat the Trojans!!!

Wednesday at 10am did my Radio Show and at 11am watched the PA HOUSE And at 6:30pm Announced Penn State Basketball on Big Ten Network and at 7pm Announced Lafayette Basketball on RCN4, TV60 And at 10:20pm did the Sports on CW57.

Thursday at 10am did my Radio Show and at 6pm watched the RCN Sports Talk Show on RCN4 and at 7:30pm Announced College Women Basketball on Big Ten Network and at 10:20pm did the Sports on CW57.



SCHEDULE:
Friday:
8:30am-10:30am ATTENDENT
10am-11am RADIO SHOW ON WEEX 1230 AND 1320
10am-3pm GLEN MAC AND ANTHONY GARGANO ON 610 WIP
11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW
NOON-2pm Harry Mayes on ESPN 950
1pm Mike Francessa
4-6pm ATTENDENT
4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 1230
6pm AT THE NAZARETH AT LIBERTY BOYS BASKETBALL GAME
10pm Anchor the news on CW57


Saturday:
9am-11am KEITH GROLLER ON 1470 THE FOX
11am 69 Sports Saturday on WEEX 1230
NOON Announce College Basketball on MYPHL 17
1pm Announce Lafayette Basketball on RCN4, TV60
6pm AT THE NAZARETH AT PARKLAND WRESTLING MATCH
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57


Sunday:
9:30am-NOON Jolly Joe Timmer on 1100am WGPA
9am-Noon John Richetta on 1470 THE FOX
11am Announce a Eagles Show on CBS3
12-3pm Jeff Dean on 1100am WGPA
3pm Announce College Basketball on Big Ten Network
6-8pm RACER'S ROUNDTABLE ON WXLV
10pm Anchor 10pm news on CW57




RIP:
Dale Earenhardt SR.
Davey Allison
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
Donald Williams
John Marzano
Andrew Millheim
Harold Rrenyold
Todd Rothrock
Wayne Grube
Catherine Baker Knoll
Josh Booth
Francesco Tolerico
Craig Borst
George Williams
Deborah Ed
Phil Newbaker
Harry Kalas
Dan Ozark
Chuck Daly
Brenton Krouse
Joshua Miller
Gary Pappa
Farrah Facett
Irv Homer
Michael Jackson
Steve Mcnair
Paul Marcinkowski
Walt Cronkite
Henry Tomkowski (Who raised a great and fun Daughter)
Tom Partridge
Angelica Fox
Melissa Kinsella
Joey Beers
Ben Yorgy
Brooke Stephens
Ryan Zawada
Frank Silfries
Pumpkin Groller
Al Alberts
Morgan Mcginis
Jason Gilligan
Harriet Lindenmoyer
Barbara Johnson
Chris Henry
Oral Roberts
Patti Heffner
Britney Murphy
Glen W. Bell Jr



SHOUT OUT TO MY J-TOWN ATTENDENT PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!

Keep It real!

Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!

Thanks for your Time!

Remember NOT to talk on the Cell Phone while Driving, you could get a BIG Fine if Police Catch you.

SEE YOU NEXT MONTH IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!

No comments: