Monday, February 27, 2012

The biggest surprise of the tournament so far?


FROM KEITH GROLLER

I never thought I'd see the day that my man, Mr. Nazareth himself, Andy "Weave" Weaver, would wear the colors of another school other than his beloved Blue Eagles.

But look (below) at what I found when I entered Easton Middle School on Saturday night for the 4A boys quarterfinals.



I apologize for the lack of clearity of this abrupt cell phone shot.

I guess I was so unnerved, so stunned, so completely shocked to see Mr. Nazareth wearing red and black and having the word "Easton" on his chest that I couldn't hold the camera steady.

I wonder if Chuck Dibilio, who attended the doubleheader, got a glimpse of this.

I imagine that Chuck, like myself, was taken aback by this development.

Was he the player to named later in the Pacchioli trade?

Seriously, Easton treated Weave well as an employee and it was great to get him involved with the District tournament ticket-taking process.

The Weave will be happy to be back home and taking the tickets at Nazareth for the 4A girls doubleheader Tuesday night.

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/2012/02/the-biggest-surprise-of-the-tournament-so-far.html

No comments: