Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ESPN Adds Two NBA Analysts

http://sportsmediajournal.com/page/3/ ESPN announced today that it has hired former NBA coach Flip Saunders and former player Antonio Davis to serve as NBA analysts. Saunders will appear on a number of studio shows, including SportsCenter, NBA Coast to Coast and NBA Tonight. Saunders is scheduled to appear tonight during NBA Coast to Coast at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN and Thursday during the 9 a.m. ET SportsCenter on ESPN. “I’m excited to have the opportunity to share the insights and perspective I gathered during my coaching career with NBA fans,” said Saunders. “I admire ESPN’s NBA coverage, and I’m glad to be part of the team.” Davis will provide analysis on SportsCenter, NBA Coast to Coast, NBA Tonight and additional news and information programming. He is scheduled to debut Thursday, Nov. 8, during the 9 a.m. ET SportsCenter on ESPN. “I’m excited to dive right in at ESPN and lend my insights to the fans and viewers,” said Antonio Davis. “I’m a big ESPN fan and I love the game of basketball, so this is a great fit for me.”

No comments: