Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BIO


A LITTLE BIO I FOUND ON MY FACEBOOK

I am known as Nazareth Number 1 Fan and the Face of Nazareth Area School District and the Pulse of Nazareth and a Youth Softball Coach for the Upper Nazareth Clippers!

In August 2016 Will be starting my 6th year Collecting Tickets at Nazareth as I Collect Tickets at ALL Home Football and Basketball Games and Wrestling Matches and I Also help Collect Tickets every February for District XI Wrestling at Liberty High School for the Wrestling Championships and I Also help Easton School District with Tickets Too!

I Help post School Announcements including Bell Schedules etc.. to help the Students of Nazareth School District!

I am an 2004 Graduate of Nazareth High School and a 2008 Graduate from the Hiram G Andrews Center in Johnstown PA! While at Johnstown I Helped Close the Rec Hall Each Night at 11pm and I Help put Newspaper Down on the Ceramic Table Every Day! I Also helped the West Surburban Little League with Baseball and Softball from 2005 to 2008!

Back Home here in Nazareth in April 2014 to June 2014 I Helped Coached the Girls Lacrosse Team at the High School as a Honorary Coach and also from August 2014 to July 2015 I Was the Honorary Field Hockey Coach at Nazareth High School!

In March 2015 and will continue here in the 2016-2017 School Year I am a Goodwill Ambassador with the High School Theater Group the Entire School Year as i help them at all the rehearsals relax and smile during practices and give Pep Talks before each SHOW!!!

I Also write Nazareth Sports Stories for the Home News in Bath, I Started in 2013 and will continue here in the 2016-2017 School Year once a week!!!!

In May 2015 I Started to Coach the Upper Nazareth Clippers Softball with the 8th and 9th Grade Level Kids and in the 2016 Summer I Coached the 8th and 9th Grade again and also Coached the Senior Level Team from 10th Grade to Post Graduates and in 2017 I Will be Coaching for the Clippers again at the T-Ball Level and the Senior Team again and possibily the 8th-9th Grade level too maybe!

In August 2017 I Will start Coaching an Fall Softball Team for the Eastern Lehigh Valley Softball League from August to October with kids from Different Schools!

I am a People Person and Announce the 10pm Newson CW Philly and at 6pm on Saturday Nights and 6;30pm Sunday Nights on CBS 3 with my Microphone and Phillies Baseball on Comcast Sportsnet and Lafayette and High School Sports on RCN 4 And the BIG Ticket at 11pm on Friday Nights on Channel 69 WFMZ And Women Volleyball and College Basketball on the Big Ten Network!

No comments: